DOWNLOAD HERE - TRAINING MISSION

Thales and Hawkeye,

The easiest way I found is extract the zip to your desktop, you will see a "Mission" folder, Place that mission folder in your ......\Mods\Sniper Team folder.

You will find out it will be listed now in your game!

Be sure your gameplay is set to Co-op > Missions :whistle:

Yeah, thats correct, the folder that must be placed inside ...\Mods\Sniper Team is "Mission", not "TRAININGMISSION".

:thumbsup:

Edited by Thales

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TEK1, TEK2 reports TRM downloaded, just installed and will play in a couple of minutes. email results after we've finished. greetz from berlin

Roger that, ill send back as reply to your email the link for Mission 1 (3 maps) asa we get score + replay here.

FNG B

Operator

Dedwisper

We've got the Mod and Training mission.

thanks,

op

Hi Teams - we have decided to make the Training Mission availalbe directly from here.

Now the rules go like this -

Each Team is allowed 2 goes at this - first go is like a warmup so you know what to do.

Second go is your score - unless you did better on the first go.

Do not practice this mission before your 2 attempts.

When at the Firing(Sniper) Range you must stay between the 2 boxes (markers) or you will get disqulaified. You will be warned again in game.

And don't panic and shoot friendlies....noone wil be shooting at you.

TRAINING MISSION

The readme in this zip says one go only - ignore it - you get 2 goes at this Mission.

any questions?

send replays to sniperteam@tactical-elite.net

and i will organise to send out Mission 1 to you at your return address - would help if you add email to notepad doc just in case.

thanks, play fair, don't cheat, and have fun.

Lighty.

FNG B

Operator

Dedwisper

thanks,

op

Operator, are you playing in FNG B or Officer ? Cause Officer had sigend in with Dedwisper as FNG Team B.

:huh:

Phoenix Soldiers Downloaded

K Toniezz, good luck all. :thumbsup:

All teams that have sent to our email score + replay of training mission have received as a reply the link to download the Mission 1 Pack, including 3 maps, so please check your inbox and have fun !

:D

K, as requested by Tinker, i have made a patch (5 mb) that will fix that bug of having always the winther characters in the replays - now all camos will show up correctly.

Patch will work even with old replays, so dont worry the ones that enjoy to watch replays - when tourney finishes i will release the small patch so all teams may download it.

To the public we will released a patched 1.1 version mod.

Hawkeye0151, unzip this file to ...\Mods\Sniper Team , im sure itll work.

http://www.ghostaholic.com/datas/users/194...sion_folder.zip

Dam...the link worked for me so now get to get the others with it...in some cases they have the weaposn part but not the training mission or visa versa....tring to get in on our server..since i can not host it.......

also had a crash in system and lost the weapons mod can you send it to me again so that i can get it on our server...thanks Hawk

Edited by hawkeye0151

also had a crash in system and lost the weapons mod can you send it to me again so that i can get it on our server...thanks Hawk

K ive sent you the download link again, please check your PM inbox.

~5th~ Team 3 has it and turned it in.

CWO5 Sin1 ~5th~

CPL Alysis ~5th~

Thx. :thumbsup:

Edited by Thales

I will take Pootin's spot, so i'll be playing with =ST2= Exitwound. Officer will be playing with Dedwisper.

FNG B

Operator

Dedwisper

thanks,

op

Hi Teams - we have decided to make the Training Mission availalbe directly from here.

Now the rules go like this -

Each Team is allowed 2 goes at this - first go is like a warmup so you know what to do.

Second go is your score - unless you did better on the first go.

Do not practice this mission before your 2 attempts.

When at the Firing(Sniper) Range you must stay between the 2 boxes (markers) or you will get disqulaified. You will be warned again in game.

And don't panic and shoot friendlies....noone wil be shooting at you.

TRAINING MISSION

The readme in this zip says one go only - ignore it - you get 2 goes at this Mission.

any questions?

send replays to sniperteam@tactical-elite.net

and i will organise to send out Mission 1 to you at your return address - would help if you add email to notepad doc just in case.

thanks, play fair, don't cheat, and have fun.

Lighty.

0:) we have not done the training map yet simple reason is that our members involved are having same problem i had ......one has it but will not activate...the other has it and can is on the other UFE team and the other can not get it at all...I am however placing it on our private game server hoping that they can play it on there.....only thing i can think of....but may have to team up with debeca since he has it...whitefeather shows the downloaded but having problems activating it...comanche can not get it.....will get with debeca and set it up..... :wall: .......<<<<<<that is the way UFE fells right now........lol....Hawk Edited by hawkeye0151

hawkeye

it's really not that hard - Thales can we look at doing an ss of the windows explorer screen to show which folders should be in there.

clearly they aren't activating something right.

if not - i'll take one tonight and upload image.

hawkeye don't worry - once we get this sorted - all will be sweet. and there's still plenty of time to play. i will discuss Tourney end date with Thales later.