17 Months since I last logged in here, omg!

Last night I resigned as GM from my World of Warcraft guild. I guess I'm going cold turkey now, it's addictive, started surfing around for something else to get all excited about and a few familiar names cropped up which led me back here after all of this time.

I guess all of our predictions about GRAW (slammed at the time for being negative) were true and our awful suspicions about the fate of the PC and kids with their consoles. Damn that's so depressing, the old timers still clutching onto their PC's, well they knew a thing or two about gaming.

I see I'm still a blue and the amazing Rocky is still flying the flag, also I noticed that so many of the old crew keep logging on here each day which is great.

'A recent resurgence for Ghost Recon Original', why not?, it still hasn't been beaten, now let me dig to the back of my bookshelf and find the ol' CD.

I can feel the modding adrenaline starting to pump again!

I'll be back!

Biffa

Last logged Sep 25 2006, 10:16 PM :blink:

I suspect Blizzard will survive without your monthly contribution Biffa ;)

I got my handful of GR1 Gold games in the mail today so it's time for some classic co-op with my mates! Unlike any other Ubi re-release, it's sold out in the stores. First purchase online got lost in the mail, but it finally clicked today. :thumbsup:

Respectfully

krise madsen

PS: The future of tactical shooters lies with BlackFoot Studios, not Ubisoft :thumbsup:

Edited by krise madsen