Friday Nights Cod4 Game Information

Rocky

Yer i got on late 2 but had some good games. Thanks Rocky for the TK in sudden death ;)

No worries. I was going to throw the old "no tags" excuse out there, but I thought I'd leave it open to interpretation for that one. :lol:

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, np mate a lot of the time it's just a case of bad timing between two players, even if you announce "frag out" etc no -one really knows whose frag it is or where it's going most of the time, I was lucky on a couple of occasions that I saw someone's tags just in time to warn them that I had lobbed one into an area or else they would have walked straight into them. 0:)

sry guys had to leave last night cause of all the TK's i was doing :(

i just wont bother throwing any nades next week :/

Don't worry about mate next week we'll just let you leave the spawn 1st. so it's easier to stay behind you.

Having said that I TK'ed Tinker at least twice,poster_oops1.gif now that I think about it so did everybody else.

I remember I kept hearing "sorry Tink no tags" or "Sorry Tink bad nade"violent-smiley-0111.gif

Then as the night went on it was just "sorry tinker / Dam sorry Tink / I'm so sorry Tink (that one was me when I got him for the 2nd time :whistle: )/ and NNNnnoooooo shcensored1.gift sorry tinker"

So on behalf of the whole team, we are truly sorry Tinker

Looking forward to sending a few rounds down range tonight, hopefully in Rocky and T's direction.. 0:)

Sounds like a challenge. T, you bring the bucky, I'll bring the fish suppers.

He'd only manage to hit us if we were all on the same team :lol:

Wow, It's Thursday and we're already getting psyched up for the Friday match? Sweet!

Just remember fellas, please no knifing the friendlies this time around....

LMAO, you laugh because it's funny T' but you know it's gonna happen now... :lol:0:)

When I saw we were on the same team, I thought "Uh oh!"

Mark,

Hope you get it sorted, be good to see you in game again :thumbsup:

Would've been a better night if we could get more people to play in the States. I leave for half an hour, come back to see 5 left playing, by the time I join in they have all left. :(

Where are you yanks! :)

Would've been a better night if we could get more people to play in the States. I leave for half an hour, come back to see 5 left playing, by the time I join in they have all left. :(

sorry is 1.30 in the mornin now, and my kids show no mercy, they wake up at 6.30....

Good games though

sorry is 1.30 in the mornin now, and my kids show no mercy, they wake up at 6.30....

Good games though

lol, defenately understood. I wonder where all the 'Mericans are?