Rob Zombie's Halloween

mwgfghost

I don't know if anybody's seen this yet but if you haven't go see it. It's half prequel and half remake. Not to mention it has some new twists in it but I won't spoil those. It's gory and very intense. Definately a horror/thriller. If you liked the original Halloween, go see this one. You'll love it. I'm not gonna spoil it for anyone but the girls in the row in front of me jumped and screamed quite a bit.

Yeah House of 1000 Corpses and Devil's Rejects were a little much for me but I think you're making a big mistake by missing out on this one. I personally loved House of 1000 Corpses just because it had some historical facts in it like the history of Albert Fish and Ed Gein. I'm not a psychology major or anything like that. I just find the whole concept interesting. How one person can spread fear in a whole town. And that's what Halloween was about. A psychotic killer. Not a real person but atleast Zombie went deep into Michael Myers' psychotic background instead of having Loomis saying, "He's evil. He had the blackest eyes" And he also did more than give Michael Myers one minute of fame and spending the whole rest of the movie focusing on the stupid teenagers. Don't get me wrong though. I think Halloween was the best horror movie of all time. Just because it started a whole new genre of movies. But the thing it lacked the most was character. They made Michael Myers seem like some mindless monster. Some people said the original actor who player Dr. Loomis would be rolling over in his grave because of this one. I think that's a load of crap because with all do respect, Malcom McDowell didn't seem to play the role any differently than Donald Pleasence. I think Halloween 1978 was the best horror movie in its time and Halloween 2007 is the best horror movie today. All the Saw movies do is gross people out and they're nothing short of a snuff film if you ask me. The timeline seemed different to me. It starts out in the 70's and the adult Michael Myers is like modern times. But don't let Rob Zombie's past movies steer you away from this cause it really is bossome.

I'm looking forward to seeing this film.

And quite honestly I enjoyed House of 1,000 Corpses. It's just the kind of sick stuff I can't get enough of. It suffered a low budget, but the vision was awesome. My one complaint with The Devil's Rejects was that he put fear into those main characters. It didn't fit.

But that's O/T. Rob Zombie's twisted mind plus Michael Myers' tristed tale equals badass film potential. I can't wait...

It's breaking records at the box office, I'l be watching it for sure. Halloween films were ace, and I hear this one takes things down a different route while remaining true to the Halloween ethos. I've never seen any of Zombie's other films, so I have no preconceptions weighing me down :D

Yeah get ready for a lot of twists. My jaw dropped so many times because of all the new stuff but I'm not gonna spoil it for anybody. I too wasn't really into Devil's Rejects. It seemed more like an action film to me than a horror film. And I like Skynard as much as the next person but that movie overdid it for me. But yeah. Zombie's creativity and the extremely twisted mind of Michael Myers both young and old makes for a great movie. The two actors that played Michael Myers young and old really had the psychotic role down to an art. But yeah Rabbi. House of 1000 Corpses was just so sick and twisted and also such a new concept for horror films. It reminded me of Texas Chainsaw Massacre meets the circus. I think I was the only person in the theaters who knew who Albert Fish and Ed Gein were. A year before the film came out, I bought a random book on serial murderers in American History. Some dated back to the 1800's but the three that caught my eye were Ed Gein, Albert Fish, and Ted Bundy. I'd heard of Bundy before and when I did a history report on him, a girl asked, "Wasn't he on Married With Children?" But the reason I saw House of 100 Corpses is cause I heard Rob Zombie was making a movie and I followed it from the summer after 8th grade til it came out. And I saw Halloween cause I knew how in depth Rob Zombie would get with the characters and I knew he was definately capable of delivering. But whether you liked Rob Zombie's first two movies or not, you should still see Halloween cause it is very good. Only problem I have is how early it was released. It will probably be out of theaters by Halloween. That's all I have to say for now.

Yeah Led. That girl was quite the joke. That report was done in U.S. History class and she thought one of the U.S. Presidents during the Vietnam was Abraham Lincoln and also though the Berlin Wall and Great Wall Of China were the same thing. I usually give blondes a chance but that girl just crossed the line.

Yeah Led. That girl was quite the joke. That report was done in U.S. History class and she thought one of the U.S. Presidents during the Vietnam was Abraham Lincoln and also though the Berlin Wall and Great Wall Of China were the same thing. I usually give blondes a chance but that girl just crossed the line.

was her name,

:rofl: