GRAW2 vid review, Game trailers.com

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/23425.html

Another stupid reviewer with the same gripes. OH! the singleplayer campaign is TOO hard, its sadistic! The graphics are too drab, so.. they suck! The squad AI is pathetic!...etc.

Well, there are a few gameplay clips of him playing that provide insight into why the guy thinks its too difficult. He totally runs and guns like rambo, making no use of stealth. He uses full auto rock-n-roll most of the time, and doesn't really use the tac map. Just front on gung ho attack. And the he dies and complains the game is hard.

Yeeeah. Now I understand why all the reviewers say its hard. They all played like this guy did.

At the end of the review he babbles about how GRAW2 pc is a solid shooter but does not compare to it's superior console counterpart.

Nuff said.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/23425.html

Another stupid reviewer with the same gripes. OH! the singleplayer campaign is TOO hard, its sadistic! The graphics are too drab, so.. they suck! The squad AI is pathetic!...etc.

Well, there are a few gameplay clips of him playing that provide insight into why the guy thinks its too difficult. He totally runs and guns like rambo, making no use of stealth. He uses full auto rock-n-roll most of the time, and doesn't really use the tac map. Just front on gung ho attack. And the he dies and complains the game is hard.

Yeeeah. Now I understand why all the reviewers say its hard. They all played like this guy did.

At the end of the review he babbles about how GRAW2 pc is a solid shooter but does not compare to it's superior console counterpart.

Nuff said.

They need to stick to the console game, way different and leave the hard stuff to real people....LMAO

not the first review with this kind of critsism. just read a german review which also favored the 360s kind of gameplay and graphics....personally i think reviewers do not necessarily represent the die-hard but more the average gamer. from this kind of perspective i can understand a few of the critics.

what i dont understand is why 360s graphics are preferred over the pcs. one must be blind not to see that theres a huge gap between the console-gfx, where bad textures and low range of sight are varnished with nice effects like heat haze effects a.s.o.

personally i give a damn about reviews......

not the first review with this kind of critsism. just read a german review which also favored the 360s kind of gameplay and graphics....personally i think reviewers do not necessarily represent the die-hard but more the average gamer. from this kind of perspective i can understand a few of the critics.

what i dont understand is why 360s graphics are preferred over the pcs. one must be blind not to see that theres a huge gap between the console-gfx, where bad textures and low range of sight are varnished with nice effects like heat haze effects a.s.o.

personally i give a damn about reviews......

I believe that they have not seen my videos or that they have been looking at the soil ;), Or do not have a good PC, or simply they forget any fault of the console as the absolute lack of anisotropic filtering

....personally i think reviewers do not necessarily represent the die-hard but more the average gamer. from this kind of perspective i can understand a few of the critics.

I find this to be an intersting comment.

I never thought of reviewers as representing any partopciluar group. the essence of credability in review is impartiality. in order to be impartial, you cannot represent anyone group. You should simply play the game with conviction and give ti enough hours so that you can break through the learning curve until you know the nuance of the expereince. one of the main issues with most reviewers, IMHO, is they dont play long enough to get to that point.

Of course, if that learning curve is stepp, they should report it as such. But everygame i have ever played has enver been fully understood and expereinced in the first 3 or 4 hours. it always takes repeat play over many days to finally get a true understanding of its depth (or lack there of)

The problem is, reviewers probably dont have 10 3 hour sessions worth of time to get tehir reviews done. but that is a minimum of what it really probably takes in todays world of complex gaming. I suppose a review of pacman might take less time.

That interview is spot on , i thought it was fair and honest, he pointed out the good parts and the dumb parts of graw2 pc.

Quote myself haha!

I just wanted to point out that when i mentioned dumb i don't mean GRiN are dumb, that would be rude and very unfair, the fact is GRiN are a very talented group of game developers. I thought the interviewer was quite positive about the multiplayer side of graw2, he mentioned dumb behaviour from team ai in the sp part of the game, the thing is though graw2 sp is a lot more tactical and has a more slow approach ,so it is in my honest opinion wiser to use the team ai through the crosscom interface most of the time because i found if you just let them try do there own thing in battle they fall apart and get shot up real quick.