Single Player: TOO DA## SHORT....

7 Missions? C'mon, they were soo linear too, and apparently the Mexicans went to Marine Corps Boot Camp, because every one of them is like a little Lee Harvey Oswald now. They are hitting you, even when you are on your face, behind cover.

Mission 7, rescuing Rosen or whatever, good level, and difficult too, but that is where the story ends? I think UBI/Grin broke the game up and we will be seeing part 2 of GRAW2 or will it be GRAW3 next year, ala Half Life Episodes. What a rip off. $50.00 for 7 levels? I didn't buy it for MP, as I am a BF player and all you CS/GRAW hacker-kitties ###### me off in MP. :wall:

hmm i don't see any resemblance with graw 1 or 2 and CS but i might be mistaken....

if you think it is too short, try hosting yourself a campaing coop and go at it lone wolf, skip the first 7 missions and go straight to 8 9 and 10

10 as lone wolf would make you reconsider, if not well no hard feelings,

10 missions 50 buck, 5 bucks a mission +3 coop missions, and a selection of MP maps that you just plain ignore because we are like CS players ???

WHOOOHOOOO lets run and gun through the game again :P

damn your good Roo, so grin threw in the training grounds for free then ??
You didn't let me finish my infomercial:

Roo: But wait! There's more! Act now and you get a Training Mission! That's an amazing 12 missions for only $50! That's only $4.17 per mission!

Sui: I'm flabbergasted!

Roo: Me too!

:wacko: <--Me

:rolleyes: <--Sui

/end_infomercial

Edited by Cangaroo.TNT

Are those the 2 12-person coop maps that are included, but not activated because they are incomplete? There is a way to access & play them, but I don't know how. Those are the only other "hidden" mission I know about. But, if you want, I can do what I usually do and just act like I know what I'm talking about.

10 missions? So there are missions beyond rescuing the Pilot and blowing up the Blackhawk? Because once I finish that mission and hit continue, it trys to replay that mission again.

So how do I get to these phantom missions?

Pay $150 for a Physx for one level? Uhhh, no.

BF2 has way more re playability than GRAW1 or 2 MP.

"10 missions. Your post is a great way to make friends here." I wasn't trying to make enemies. I have played every Tom Clancy based game since Rainbow 6 in 98, I am a die hard FPS fan, in my opinion GRAW MP is a CS frag fest.

Oh, in case you didn't know:

Forum (for.um, n.)

>an assembly, meeting place, television program, etc., for the discussion of questions of public interest.

>A medium for open discussion or voicing of ideas, such as a newspaper, a radio or television program, or a website.

>A public meeting or assembly for open discussion

So I won't have any friends if I don't share your positive opinions about GRAW?

i know so here goes:

two missions that were not finalized have been hidden inside the retail

and if you are smart enough to get to them you get hours of extra graw2 FUN that will blow your mind, or just plainly blow you back to respawn

these can be unlocked by searching the forums and there is one more added bonus

since you logged in to GR.net you can now find your self in the thanks credits list of the game, a personal heart felt appriciation of grin towards all their faithfull and dear customers here at GR.NET.

and yes that includes YOU my friend :D

even Roo is included like me and all other fine members of gr.net :D

okay let me get serious...

there are 10 missions, and if you host a lan campaing coop or internet campaign coop

you will see 10 missions and play them

not getting past rosen might have been discussed somewhere here in these forums...

http://www.ghostrecon.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=45210

Edited by sui317

First, let me say "thanks" for the vocabulary lession. I'm pretty stupid :yes:, so I appreciate any help I can get.

I wasn't trying to make enemies.

So I won't have any friends if I don't share your positive opinions about GRAW?

I was referring to this:

...all you CS/GRAW hacker-kitties ###### me off in MP. :wall:
Your otherwise ######-poor attitude is not really a problem around here. Believe me, I'm not going to win the GR.NET Mr. Congeniality award any time soon. After all, my initial reply was going to be:

10 missions. Are you a ###### or just stupid?

If people wouldn't race to finish the game and maybe take some time to enjoy the single player missions you might enjoy it a bit.

Even if I'm close to the end of the mission I'll restart it sometimes because I feel like I didn't give it a good effort. Like i'm just getting by. I look for new positions or attack points that might protect me and my teammates better or like on the mission where you blow up the three adats I'll switch up which order I blow them up to see which one gives me a better position for the incoming helicopter and reinforcements.

I only play one mission a night. Sometimes I'll play that mission two nights in a row until I feel I'm ready to move on. I don't have time to just sit down and play a game all the way through in a day because I'm an adult with responsibilities. Were movies meant to be played on fast forward? No, you'll get the jist of it from the scenes speeding by you but you'll never understand it's meaning. Don't you think it's kind of logical that if you don't play the game the way it was meant to be played that you'll never enjoy it?

Just my opinion.

Are those the 2 12-person coop maps that are included, but not activated because they are incomplete? There is a way to access & play them, but I don't know how. Those are the only other "hidden" mission I know about. But, if you want, I can do what I usually do and just act like I know what I'm talking about.

:lol::rofl::lol:

If people wouldn't race to finish the game and maybe take some time to enjoy the single player missions you might enjoy it a bit.

Even if I'm close to the end of the mission I'll restart it sometimes because I feel like I didn't give it a good effort. Like i'm just getting by. I look for new positions or attack points that might protect me and my teammates better or like on the mission where you blow up the three adats I'll switch up which order I blow them up to see which one gives me a better position for the incoming helicopter and reinforcements.

I only play one mission a night. Sometimes I'll play that mission two nights in a row until I feel I'm ready to move on. I don't have time to just sit down and play a game all the way through in a day because I'm an adult with responsibilities. Were movies meant to be played on fast forward? No, you'll get the jist of it from the scenes speeding by you but you'll never understand it's meaning. Don't you think it's kind of logical that if you don't play the game the way it was meant to be played that you'll never enjoy it?

Just my opinion.

It took me a week playing maybe an hour or two a day. Yeah, I am an adult with responsibilities too.

It's still too short.

Replay is a bit on the shallow side too.

Gameplay isn't "emergent" enough to make it last all that long.