Recruiting Modders for GRAW2 Project

Dear GRAW2 Modders,

We - The Unknown Ghosts (TuG Team) are currently looking to recruit some modders who are interested in joining a long standing Ghost Recon Series Team ([GR] since 2001, GR:AW1 & now GR:AW2) who are looking to create some quality Maps, Missions & Stuff for GR:AW2.

We are mainly based in the UK, but have players from all across the world, including: Holland, Germany, Sweden, Denmark, USA, Israel.

Our vision is to create some good competitive maps for ladder play and to create some cool, exciting & fun maps and missions for Coop play.

What can we offer?

Well, we have the resources to support a modding team, vBulletin forums with integrated Project Tools, lots of web space, comms, access to our dedicated server for public beta testing & most importantly, an existing group of hardcore, eager GR players to help play-test, give feedback & ideas.

If your interested, then please come and sign up on our forums over at - www.tugteam.com

Thanks.

I've been asked to come into GRAW2 modding on several occasions by several forum members already. As a matter of fact, I currently do not have a rig powerful enough to run GRAW, although I do plan on getting a new rig soon (SLI here I come)

I'm aware that some of you want to see my skin/camo work in GRAW2, but that's not possible (atleast, not for me to accomplish) ATM as my current rig won't run GRAW2. I will consider this mod work though.

How about you guys STOP hijacking my thread for discussions about other stuff?

If there's a moderator in the house, then please merge out the items NOT related to the initial post. thanks.

Actually it was relevant to the original post as it was about if mods will work in MP with anticheat, which is quite important if you want to run mods on a dedicated server... which you are trying to recruit people to help create for you, right?

But go on.

Actually it was relevant to the original post as it was about if mods will work in MP with anticheat, which is quite important if you want to run mods on a dedicated server... which you are trying to recruit people to help create for you, right?

But go on.

Yes, some of it was, but all the other crap about SLi & graphics cards wasn't - thanks to the mods for cleaning up the thread & much love to everyone else. :D

• 4 weeks later...

Bump.

With the patch arriving tomorrow evening & the editor & tools being available, this is just a reminder that we (TuG) are still looking to recruit some modders for GR:AW2 mapping, mods & fun.

If your still interested, the drop by our forums & say hello.

yoh beaver - is this mod work for team warfare?

It depends what we end up making in the end. :)

Obviously I'd like to see some cool mods that could be used in competitive play - eithe TvT or Co-op type tournaments, but I also want to just make some cool mods for the GR:AW community in general.

If you have some specific thing that you'd like to see picked up for ladder/league play, then let me know & I'll help support that 100%. :D

[i also want to just make some cool mods for the GR:AW community in general.

What will you be doing exactly?

We have a number of things that we'd like to do.

1. New Co-op Content - Missions, Campaigns, Co-op Tournament (maybe through TWL in the future)

2. New Map Content - all gametype modes.

3. New Game-Mode Types - maybe resurrect some old favs. (Ultimate Firefight!)

4. New TvT Content - maps.

5. New Content - Weapons, Uniforms, Vehicles, Buildings, Terrain.

6. Total Conversion maybe....

The list of possibilities is endless if the tools allow us to go in the directions we want, and we have the right members as part of the Mod Team. :D