Hitman

Zeko

Looks promising

IMO Hitman has a story that can make a good movie. I just hope they don't screw this up like usual video game movies. Please no more Tomb Raider movies where the director seems to have put more attention to Lara's boobs than to the story... :lol:

;)

CC

Edited by CommandoCrazy

Looks promising

IMO Hitman has a story that can make a good movie. I just hope they don't screw this up like usual video game movies. Please no more Tomb Raider movies where the director seems to have put more attention to Lara's boobs than to the story... :lol:

;)

CC

...aaaaannnnddd that's a problem? :whistle:

Any movie in which the protagonist points two pistols in both directions down a hallway is doomed to fail.

That said, if the whole movie was just 47 walking around and shooting guys while Ave Maria played, it might not be bad.

Edited by 2nd Ranger

1.They should pick more badass lookin guy. IMO main actor here looks like a child.

2.Too much explosions&hollywood crap inside(at least in trailer).

3.With that woman he looks like a pimp. Women always destroy story in such movies :P . Instead he should be coldblooded badass ###### without feelings.

But let's wait and see what turns out. :)

See, this is exactly why blood money was an awesome game.

Wait wait wait... this happens in Blood Money? I have to get this game now. I stopped at Contracts because it was so bad.

1.They should pick more badass lookin guy. IMO main actor here looks like a child.

2.Too much explosions&hollywood crap inside(at least in trailer).

3.With that woman he looks like a pimp. Women always destroy story in such movies tongue.gif . Instead he should be coldblooded badass ###### without feelings.

I agree. Timothy Olyphant is a terrible choice for 47. I would have accepted Vin Diesel or Nic Cage over this guy. And yes; explosions = lame in this sort of movie. Also, yeah, women ruin most movies. This isn't a comment against women, this is a criticism of screenwriters. Most, if not all screenwriters are men, and most men haven't got the faintest idea of how to write female characters. When they try, they end up ruining the movie/programme.

EDIT: I edited this several times because I am drunk. Carry on.

Edited by 2nd Ranger

Wait wait wait... this happens in Blood Money? I have to get this game now. I stopped at Contracts because it was so bad.

In the last level, yeah, if I remember correctly. Blood money was pretty awesome overall, much better than the last few. :)

In the last level, yeah, if I remember correctly. Blood money was pretty awesome overall, much better than the last few. :)

Contracts took only 8 months to make. I think it was supposed to fill the gap between Silent Assassin and Blood Money.

Btw, Vin Diesel should have been Mr. 47 <_<

Edited by Hockeystick

Vin Diesel? I disagree. Yeah, he looks bad-ass, but I doubt he'd fit into that role. Hitman is about surgical, razorblade-precise killing.

Regarding his previous movies, Vin Diesel is about as precise as a bulldozer, IMO.

1.They should pick more badass lookin guy.

Chuck Norris won't look good without a beard.

:P

CC

Edited by CommandoCrazy

Contracts took only 8 months to make. I think it was supposed to fill the gap between Silent Assassin and Blood Money.

It showed. The ending was a complete Pirates of the Caribbean 2 cop out. It was basically "Buy the sequel if you want to see what happens next!" Most of the missions were terrible, too.

I think Vin Diesel would really have worked for 47, had he lost a bit of weight.