Calling all UE members!

Harms

Hey guys... It is currently 9:48pm, and I went over to the 7S server and didnt see anyone there. There was only one player on there, and definetely didnt recognize him.

Did something go screwy somewhere? Or did I just miss it?

Just for my help, the ip was 66.250.220.241 right?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys, i can't post an ip until we are ready to play....this is due to the fact that my service provider doesn't issue static address's anymore. It changes every 12 hours. The reason I mentioned setting up a time is because I realize some of you guys are 6 hours ahead of me. I've been trying to figure a good time to suggest that works for everybody. Let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Cush1

I am going tp suggest a couple things to you guys?

Gather up all of your team mates email addy's.

Start using sum sort of chat proggy. ( MSN Messenger, AIM, ICQ, etc)

Register a channel for your team in mIRC.

Those 3 things will help you guys out alot if you dont have a web site with forums to communicate with. Actually they will help you out alot even if you do have a forums on your web site.

That way since you dont have a dedicated game server you can always know when your team mates are online and ready to play. ;)

Oh, and if your at least 30 years of age and looking for a bit more organization in a team, drop me an email. wickedweasel@30plus.org

Hey guys I think what Wicked said is a pretty good idea. If you use MSN Messenger you can add me with this cushone@hotmail.com. Lets try to get a system worked out so we can get on with some gaming :D .

Thanks,

Cush1

OK, you may or may not have noticed my abscence over the last few days. I've been away because I'm getting bogged down in study for my exams. I don't think it'd be right to continue my command when I can't play. So I'm appointing BK as team leader and Supa Sniper as his second in command.

I wont be able to play until probably the end of June, but hit me up on MSN at harmera@hotmail.com if you need some advice on organisation...I'm sure you wont though.

Hey Fellas want to try and get in this Alpha Squad Stealth Score Leader board it looks like fun.

Reading the FAQ it looks like we need at least 3 dedicated guys that wont miss any of the missions if we have more than 3 that's cool but no less than. 4 is recommended.

Check it Out!!!

Maybe we can get a few COOP Missions under our belt this week and enter late next week sometime?

Four of us our now on MSN

Eagle

Cush1

Supasniper86

Harms

As I experienced last night with Cush1 I was online playing Ghost and he tried to get a hold of me. I think you can customize a response that your busy, so if you’re on line playing customize the response as to where you’re playing. For example last night Cush1 would of seen I was busy playing on UBI under the name "bkriley" he could of went to UBI and searched for me.

I'm going to try to play tonight also around 7:30 - 8:00 Pacific Time hope to see ya!

Just read they may limit the teams to 20! there are 14 signed up now! :huh:

Edited by bkriley

@bk yeh sigh us up but the problem is the team are spread out over different time zones like Harms and me are 8 hours ahead fou you (we're in the UK)

I asked Chavez in another post a question about us being able to pick a date and time we could play. I want to here back before I sign us up I wouldn't want to waste a spot on his ladder.

I figure were going to need to play on a Friday night around 6:00 or 7:00 pm my time and 12:00 or 1:00 am your time or on a Saturday in the afternoon for me and evening for you. :wacko:

I think Cush1 is central time maybe an hour or two ahead of me????

Also we don't have to have the same squad play every mission we could have a different group every time as long as we have minimum of 3 and no more than 9 players.

If anybody gets online tonight post in this thread where you’re at and how we might find you. We better get in some playing time!!!!!

These missions sound fun all Stealth in and out real quite like. Shooting the enemy takes points away from your score! :o=

Hopefully Chavez will have good news for us about being able to request a time to play if not I don’t think we should waste a spot we have a hard time getting together.. :(