Am I missing something? :dunce: I do not remember playing team death match in [GR].

I also thought that siege was most poplar game type. Why is no one demanding/requesting siege? How would team death match be an improvement over death match? I get bored with DM after about 10 minutes winning or losing. Was LMS(team) the same as team death match?

I like GR:AW's Domination and Coop missions (accept for squad leader death) gametypes, but I do miss Siege, Hamburger hill, coop/single Firefight, and Coop/single Defend. I did not like Cat and Mouse, Sharpshooter, recon, or LMS.

TDM was included in [GR].. It was the most played mode for matching. Its a whole different topic about how tactical it is compared to other modes. Just for example, SAR was the favorite mode that was played in the community I was involved in. In our opinion it was the most tactical. I wouldnt dream of even attempting to ask for that mode around here.

actually TDM was NOT in [GR], all you quake fans should go elsewhere, TDM = Team DEATH MATCH, this is a game that requires no skill!

the gametype that IS in [GR], LMS = LAST MAN STANDING, a gametype that requires a little more skill because you only a a set amount of spwans, hance LAST MAN wins

OK so are we clear:-

DM = lots of spwans and no skill

LMS = a number of spawns, little skill

oh, and whiule we are on the subject of tactical gametypes, SIEGE was tactical, classic defend / assault scenario, working as a TEAM gets the win!

Am I missing something? :dunce: I do not remember playing team death match in [GR].

I also thought that siege was most poplar game type. Why is no one demanding/requesting siege? How would team death match be an improvement over death match? I get bored with DM after about 10 minutes winning or losing. Was LMS(team) the same as team death match?

I like GR:AW's Domination and Coop missions (accept for squad leader death) gametypes, but I do miss Siege, Hamburger hill, coop/single Firefight, and Coop/single Defend. I did not like Cat and Mouse, Sharpshooter, recon, or LMS.

GEEZ LOUISE!! I've been screamin bout siege since day one for gawd sake!! I woulda been screaming more if Rocky hadn't restricted me for so long!

I just got tired.

You can only scream about stuff that should be in game for so long before you just give up.

Gawd dang nabbit GRIN ADD ALL THE BLOOMIN GAMETYPES FROM THE ORIGINAL GAME!!!

WE WANT OGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you meannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Traveller that no one is requesting the old gametypes???? :huh:

*throws glass at wall* *throws hands up in the air*

Why haven't they done so already? Why do the DEVS act like mp gametypes is some sorta new concept and DM is some sorta new invention? Why do the devs act like domination where you buy weapons and aimlessly and pointlessly roam around the map bf2/quake/CS style is more fun than the objective based mp gametypes of [GR] or even other modern military games??

Why every time you mention the orginal game's gametypes they act like your not talking and that you've teleported to another dimension where the devs can claim that they knew nothing about this??????

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONT KNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!

:wall:

Edited by Stalker_Zero

Siege and Hamburger were certainly my favorites, and are what I am eagerly awaiting for in GRAW. Despite a hardcore coop following in RSi. I am more of a TvT fan, the AI was not 'random' enough to make coop a challenge long term.

Behemoth and Cat'n' mouse were also fun esp with MP5s only.

I look forward to saying 'thank you' to grin when these gametypes arrive, until then please don't bork Domination.

BA

Edited by BarmyArmy

LMS = TDM. Exact same thing.

actually TDM was NOT in [GR], all you quake fans should go elsewhere, TDM = Team DEATH MATCH, this is a game that requires no skill!

the gametype that IS in [GR], LMS = LAST MAN STANDING, a gametype that requires a little more skill because you only a a set amount of spwans, hance LAST MAN wins

OK so are we clear:-

DM = lots of spwans and no skill

LMS = a number of spawns, little skill

oh, and whiule we are on the subject of tactical gametypes, SIEGE was tactical, classic defend / assault scenario, working as a TEAM gets the win!

Don't even get me started.