<grain_speed value="1.000"/>

<bloom_tint x="0.000" y="0.000" z="0.000"/>

blood hit from orange to red-black

death from grey-black to red-black

This has me interested.

Go to Data -> Textures -> atlas_effects -> decals -> diffuse -> diffuse_set0

I see this:

bullet_blood_spat_df.dds

Could this be the thing that we're looking for? The item that enables splattering blood?

yup..that's the ripped blood decal... not very high quality compared to the rest of textures..maybe it was ripped in an early stage of development? :blink: btw the decal system on bodies is all but perfect <_<

there are also textures for blood on hud.. the trigger is maybe hidden in a .dxe (play blood fx or similar) :wall:

2 things.

I DLed another post-effects xml file to get rid of the yellow tint. Will this blood mod, that includes another post-effects xml file, put the yellowish back? or do you have the file to do both?

second thing. I dont have a 'local' or 'english' folder, should I just extract this right to my main GRAW folder anyway?

Edited by Prolific

2 things.

I DLed another post-effects xml file to get rid of the yellow tint. Will this blood mod, that includes another post-effects xml file, put the yellowish back? or do you have the file to do both?

second thing. I dont have a 'local' or 'english' folder, should I just extract this right to my main GRAW folder anyway?

1- I suggest you to use the 1.0 version of the blood mod to keep compatibility with any postfx mod

2- nope, create a local folder and a english folder inside it (here you place all your mods)

Well thanks to Degamer, I learned the yellowishness can be adjusted by changing the sepia_opacity in the post-effects XML file. So, I just kept all the 1.1 blood mod files and changed only the sepia_opacity in the post-effects.xml file and WOW.. Nice blood mod AND much more realistic color (less yellow).