GR:AW and SLI

Did you at GRiN made some test with SLI rigs?

If so, it's possible to know something more? How big is the performance increase? It's related more on screen resolution or also other 'eye candy' features?

AFAIK, not all games 'react' the same way at SLI, some have a small advantage, some others a big one.

ATM I have 1X6800GS PCiX

IMO, SLI technology sucks. It an expensive way to get at most 10 frames per sec(with a realistic high graphic setting, yes you can see a 30 fps boost if you play at 600x800 res.) . And thats only as good until the next generation card comes out. Its technology great in theory, but in practice, its just expensive.

Anyway, Ive never seen a game company do any benchmarks, so I dont expect grin to do so either. We'll just have to wait till the game comes out and when 3rd party reviews are done for it.

IMO, SLI technology sucks. It an expensive way to get at most 10 frames per sec(with a realistic high graphic setting, yes you can see a 30 fps boost if you play at 600x800 res.) . And thats only as good until the next generation card comes out. Its technology great in theory, but in practice, its just expensive.

Anyway, Ive never seen a game company do any benchmarks, so I dont expect grin to do so either. We'll just have to wait till the game comes out and when 3rd party reviews are done for it.

What new technology isnt expensive? I have seen over 20fps (@ 1280x960x32) added to games with SLI mode. I'm not sure where you get this 10 fps thing. Check out tomshardware.com for more information if you want.

I got my new SLI board today and I can't wait to try it out! If you got the money, why not get SLI? Dont be jealous! :P:D

LOL, Not jelous, I myself just dropped 2.5 -3k on this computer here, I just couldnt convince myself to buy SLI or crossfire, even with my tech addiction.

To each thier own, I like playing in 1600x1200 and most Benchmarks I see only give 10 extra frames when setting are set to high in sli or crossfire format. I see alot of creative setting being done to try and sell the idea of sli alot, but hey, if its worth it for you, then be happy :D.