Please tell me GRAW supports 2560x1600!

yea, proly need a quad sli 7900 setup to run that

i'm not sure about the exact hardware requirements for high settings, still i think requiring quad 7900 sli is a little exaggerated. even at such a resolution, two 7900 gt cards should get you a decent framerate. just take a look at these benchmarks and scroll down a bit. i'm aware that graw is a newer game demanding more of the hardware, but i think it's safe to say you`ll be fine with 2 cards.

"Tell me please tell me! Please-please-please tell me! Bohooo! Sob sob. The world depends on it!" :'(

Tone down the drama queenin'.

I assume someone took your family hostage and threaten to kill one member off each hour until you can elicit the answer to that question? Gee, must be hard...

Edited by maestro

I guess you guys didn't know Stalker_Zero is also called "The Bank."

He can afford even our Dream Rigs. :rofl:

When you do get it Stalker_Zero, please do a review.

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

I've read that gamers with widescreen capability gets a wider peripherial advantage.

Kodus to you Sir! :thumbsup:

:notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:

I've read that gamers with widescreen capability gets a wider peripherial advantage.

You know I will!!

Heck, you guys just don't realize how crazy I am...especially for gr.

And as a matter of fact I do know indeed how much power its gonna take to run the dell 3007. In fact, I'm waiting for the nvidia card based on the g80 chip to come out. So I've decided to skip the 7900 cards because really they are ultimately a refresh of the architecture found in the 7800 cards. And that quad sli stuff is just flash and nonsense. Its the next gen g80 chip that I'm interested in and that baby should run 2560x1600 games with all the eye candy turned on with good frame rates. Plus, I'm going to upgrade my systems 2 gigs of ram and max the mobo out at 4 gigs! PLUSSSSS I'm also gettting the aegia physics card from bfgtech!!

Yes, I may be insane.....but I know what I'm doing. :whistle:

*rattles cage* Now someone tell me bout graw's top resolution dang nabbit before the full moon hits and I break my chains and get loose!!!

*owwwwwwwooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh* *howls* :FIREdevil::drool:

:notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:

You know I will!!

Heck, you guys just don't realize how crazy I am...especially for gr.

And as a matter of fact I do know indeed how much power its gonna take to run the dell 3007. In fact, I'm waiting for the nvidia card based on the g80 chip to come out. So I've decided to skip the 7900 cards because really they are ultimately a refresh of the architecture found in the 7800 cards. And that quad sli stuff is just flash and nonsense. Its the next gen g80 chip that I'm interested in and that baby should run 2560x1600 games with all the eye candy turned on with good frame rates. Plus, I'm going to upgrade my systems 2 gigs of ram and max the mobo out at 4 gigs! PLUSSSSS I'm also gettting the aegia physics card from bfgtech!!

Yes, I may be insane.....but I know what I'm doing. :whistle:

*rattles cage* Now someone tell me bout graw's top resolution dang nabbit before the full moon hits and I break my chains and get loose!!!

*owwwwwwwooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh* *howls* :FIREdevil:

Must be nice..Im hoping with my rig that I can pull off 1280x1024 at med settings. Anyways..congrats on the new PC. :)

"Tell me please tell me! Please-please-please tell me! Bohooo! Sob sob. The world depends on it!"  :'(

Tone down the drama queenin'.

I assume someone took your family hostage and threaten to kill one member off each hour until you can elicit the answer to that question? Gee, must be hard...

It is a very good thing for you that I'm not a staff member here at GR.net anymore. Your stay would have ended after this post.

um.. you ask me to tell you can run GRAW at 2560x1600? OK!

it supports that reso, now gimme my deserved money...

Sorry, but all my extra money is going for the mentioned computer part goodness. :thumbsup:

Oh, and whats up parabellum? We all know your views on the gr2 pc fiasco but what is your opinion on graw so far?

My advice

hey if your going to throw that kind of cash around at least wait till the game ships so you know what your working with..... ( or demo really)

oh yeah and if it does work out for you i say you will be official screenshot guy!

Stalker, man you crazy. Perhaps you could shoot your friend Bob a few bucks.

sup dude!! :D

Sorrys man but my budget for my master plan is tight. In fact, I have to buy all my dream parts piecemeal. I wish I was a millionaire. :(

Then I would buy all meh buds top notch super system parts.

ATHLON DUAL CORES FOR EVERYONE!! :rofl::santa:

Stalker

I recommend you get a real mouse First!

Friends dont let friends use Trackballs!

bad34a.jpg

^^^ getting pwned hard tool... helps you get pwned quicker then ever.

lmao i hate trackballs, i used one a while back when command&conquer was new :ph34r:

Stalker

I recommend you get a real mouse First!

Friends dont let friends use Trackballs!

bad34a.jpg

^^^ getting pwned hard tool... helps you get pwned quicker then ever.

lmao i hate trackballs, i used one a while back when command&conquer was new :ph34r:

Naww man I can't. I have too much carpel tunnel pain in my hands and arms to use that or any other conventional mouse. :(

I use two mice type devices. One is the old cirque cruise cat touchpad for gaming pictured below..........

box.jpg

And I use the I-gesture large touch pad for regular pc use. Its also a hard product to find since the company went out of business. But since I'm so used to it now if something ever happens to it I would be in trouble because I can't use anything else now. :blink:

igesture_pad.jpg

Hey, I didn't get off topic I'm just responding to the others! :rolleyes:

Anyways, if there has been word already on what screen resolutions graw supports I would like to know. This will determine what display I will be purchasing.

If this is truly a next gen game then I would hope that it would support all of the widescreen resolutions including 2560x1600.