Somebody talk about how good it is.

ghost627

Ha! Here's what I can tell you so far.

The plastic wrapping around the case smells good and fresh. Slightly toxic, in that "just made plastic" sort of way...very comperable to the new car smell.

Spending another 4.5 hours+ at work, by contrast, doesn't smell so good right now :S

The game is absolutely amazing, I didnt even do any SP. I jumped right into MP then CO-OP and it puts [GR] and GR2 to shame. The maps are immense and the AI isnt what OXM made it out to be. This game on a scale frm 1-10 is an 11 for me. Im glad I told my girlfriend im becommng a hermit for the rest of this week, Once you start playing you wont be able to stop.

The new and improved lean is spot-on and works well and the explosions,graphics,particle effects and HDR lighting are breathtaking. I could go on forever about this game but I took a lunch break and now im goin back in :P If any of yall want to play send me a friends invite KeyzerSoze1979 is my GT.

Once again to all the devs who read these boards...Great job and you have made an amazing game that deffinitely sets the standard for all shooters and tactical shooters. You have raised the bar with this one!! :thumbsup:

Totally agreed as well, very awesome game!

Only had a chance to play it for an hour, but all I could say was, wow!

I HATED GR2 SS, I just absolutely HATED it. So I was reluctant to buy this, but I bit the bullet and went ahead and got it.

So far, no regrets at all!

Very nice visuals, the aiming system is WELL improved over GR2SS.

Definately will be playing this for hours on end.

Edited by SillyHalfMexican