Ok I got the game!

Killer Boo

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man are we dedicated GR fans or what. We are willing to sit at a computer and watch some lucky dude play the game that we are o so close to getting.

I must confess though, i havent really been watching too much, i cant stand the choppiness, i like a good live stream goin. Great stuff though.

About everyones talk about the Red Diamonds: I'll probly only use them for shooting enemies through solid objects with the .50 cal sniper rifle.

Killer Boo: Since there was much confusion before, can you confirm that there is the ability to lean, and there is the ability to roll while prone, both in the multiplayer?

Can you do the knee slide and/or the belly slide in MP like we have seen in the videos for SP?

Thanks

RX CaMaRoGuY

Yes I am VERY lucky but it's good to have friend in strategic places ;) of which I have many! :devil:

I hope to get the video thing going at some point today in QT via a server so it's not choppy.

About the lean thing.... you can lean in both MP and SP - LB button then left stick in the direction you want to lean, you can even go side to side in the lean! also move!!!

Yes in MP you can do the slide onto your belly, I HAVE USED IT QUITE OFTEN ;) , Left stick button pressed and held down while running.

I haven't been bout to slide on my knees yet in MP doing that but I will try today.

I have triied the .50 cal sniper and it does go through 'soft' wals and there are many 'distructable' items you will find in SP that you can shoot through, like cardboard boxed etc...

And yes you can roll in both MP and SP... in the same way as you do the 'lean'

---

SP - Also you can blow up cars, shoot tires and the will go flat shoot them more and they will fall off the car, on some cars there are 'cars alarms'! that's cool! you can shoot the windows and they will breack, unless they are thoughend windows then they will shatter!

The smoke granades are really cool... the work REALLY well and I can see people using then a lot too.

The options in MP LIVE games whens setting up a lobby, you can choose to customise your weapon list and you can go throught EVRY weapon and turn off what you don't want to do want... like! this is a really cool feature to set up a room it!

I like the fact that you can change the camea possition, 'RB' button makes the player sit to the right of the screen and if you press it again the camera will move to the other side again.

---

ReapeR eXe - thanks for the kind words, if I could affort it I too would become a supporter, but the lack of a job at the moment isn't helping me too much, but you never know, thants why I'm asking for donations, on my site, to help me fix my projector ;)

---

I should have some more info later... I need to wake up a little, feed my kid, try to find a job (please someone give me a job!), get the QT stream to work so that you guys can see it better (WITH SOUND! :o ), then play the game :o=

So for now..... c ya

Killer Boo.

I forgot to say stuff....

I like to say (announce) that this forum is the ONLY forum I have posted on, why? well I know that this community it more mature, grown up and rational that any other place I have been on!

I have heard (read) on some forums and they are not too nice about what I'm doing... well all I say is that every single one of you on here have been supportive, so I rest my case!

Whatever you read about me in other forums (or maybe on the net!) may not be true as I have not talked, wrote anything else other than on here.

Shame there are some HATERS in the world! :wall:

Killer Boo.

OMFG, WORLD'S TWO MOST IMPORTANT QUESTIONS WTHLOLROFLBBQ!

1) Is there any significant water to cross on foot (e.g. a river, a swamp, ponds, or even a large sewer bed or something)?

2) if there is, and you try to go prone, does Captain Mitchell or anyone else say "Too deep" ? :D :D :D

too deep

too deep

too deep

OMG, that never got old :D

Edited by GB Crush

KillerBooo

Just curious how the single player graphics compare to the multiplayer.

Thanks.  :)

SP is MUCH better I would say... but MP is nothing you have ever seen before! IT REALLY IS GOOD!

But SP is better than that if you can get better... oh yeah you can! ;)

I have siad this before in conversation... GR2 looks like a cartoon compaired to this baby!

Killer Boo.

Small things I have noticed, while I'm playing now...

You can lean and creep a little! THAT'S SO HANDY!

Also when you walk into stuff you hear a 'umf' sound lol COOL! sometime it's just your boots making the sound.

Killer Boo.

Hey Killer, I just watched a trailer and it seems as though the AI "understand" their surroundings. In the trailer the team is directed to a street corner and it appears that they are aware of the wall next to them and face the other direction.

In past GR games your squad would often stare at a wall instead of watching your back. Is the impression that I got from that video correct?

Also, how are the squad commands. Do they allow more freedom like [GR]?

Thanks for taking time to check this thread. :thumbsup:

Don't ask be how... but there is someone else on GRAW! and we're playing Sharpshooter just to lok at the maps!

There is hardley any LAG! but then again it's just two of us and he's hosting.

Also something I just noticed... the 'camera' or 'screen' shakes when you shoot! COOL!

I like the 'NO LAG' thing!!!

Killer Boo.

Don't ask be how... but there is someone else on GRAW! and we're playing Sharpshooter just to lok at the maps!

There is hardley any LAG! but then again it's just two of us and he's hosting.

Also something I just noticed... the 'camera' or 'screen' shakes when you shoot! COOL!

I like the 'NO LAG' thing!!!

Killer Boo.

I saw you two in the lobby via your webcam and then in the game for a minute and then the webcam feed stopped :(