Cheeseburgers are good

XavierOnasis

Especially with bacon.

Splendiferous.

Wow, from left field! I do agree, that picture made me hungry after I hate a half pound of pastrami. :lol:

Where have you been? I seem to recall a thread from you about a vacation... did you go?

Got this great lil burger place here in town called Double R burgers and its basicly a hole in the wall joint . The best burger ive ever had and that was when they were catering i havnt gone down to the restraunt is but i know where its at

DS - No Sonics locally, but Hardee's/ Carl's Jr has a Spicy BBQ burger with fried jalapenos that looks promising. Doesn't look like I'm going to be able to wait for a Solstice. Found a pristine '01 BMW 325ci, which should be mine next Saturday.

Crim - Was going to Hawaii, but that fizzled out. Possibly next year. Been working a lot. New position, $1.90 raise, 69 hr week. School starting again this week. Time to restart the School-Work-Sleep Exhaustion Sweepstakes.

Crim - Was going to Hawaii, but that fizzled out.  Possibly next year.  Been working a lot.  New position, $1.90 raise, 69 hr week.  School starting again this week.  Time to restart the School-Work-Sleep Exhaustion Sweepstakes.

Bummer, sorry bud.

You'll be happy to know that whenever F1 is on Speed, I start watching it. Love the McLarens...