P2: A Cold Day In Hell

Thanks SC

And are you gonna post any info about the 8 Days update GiWeDa mentioned in the roundup?

That is being worked on by KRP 56 and I think G is helping out too. Two unreleased missions will be added and eveything in campaign mode if it gets sorted out. Maybe something more too, I'm not sure what the final content will be.

mig :ph34r:

I spoke with KRP56 few hours ago (then I went to sleep :) ) and he told me he is going to start a thread about it probably today. The mod is anwyay very close to be released, another suprise for us, lovers of TCGR (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon).

Please don't post about 8days in this thread to avoid to go off-topic, thanks :thumbsup:

Meantime if I get off my butt 'bout it I will release Fort Apache(you've seen it SC) and a mission I used to test weapons for my personal weapons comp in spring 2005, I have to get that one off my old rig and tweak it to be objective oriented but it should not take long. Just got to get a cd burner that works put in that tower.

Great Mig! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

It looks there are many modders are considering to publish previously unreleased stuff, I might have something as well in my HD, but maybe it's not mine.... :whistle:

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks SC

And are you gonna post any info about the 8 Days update GiWeDa mentioned in the roundup?

That is being worked on by KRP 56 and I think G is helping out too. Two unreleased missions will be added and eveything in campaign mode if it gets sorted out. Maybe something more too, I'm not sure what the final content will be.

I spoke with KRP56 few hours ago (then I went to sleep :) ) and he told me he is going to start a thread about it probably today. The mod is anwyay very close to be released, another suprise for us, lovers of TCGR (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon).

Please don't post about 8days in this thread to avoid to go off-topic, thanks :thumbsup:

Meantime if I get off my butt 'bout it I will release Fort Apache(you've seen it SC) and a mission I used to test weapons for my personal weapons comp in spring 2005, I have to get that one off my old rig and tweak it to be objective oriented but it should not take long. Just got to get a cd burner that works put in that tower.

Great Mig! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

It looks there are many modders are considering to publish previously unreleased stuff, I might have something as well in my HD, but maybe it's not mine.... :whistle:

Guatemala: Ides of March in campaign mode I bet. Heck release it with, well I can't post anything bout that here...... heck put Fort Apache in there too! I can always release the other mission seperately.

well G just informed me it's not that....devestated, I am.

Edited by migryder

well, things are kinda quiet, but I can inform you that Phlookian is working hard on the TOR M-1 which is proving difficult for good pics and to keep the polys down. I simply cannot decide which objectives to use and which to let go of for the Keep. I should just go ahead and use all that I came up with, but the timing of what to remove to add a new one is proving difficult to forsee, guess I've just been kind of avoiding that one and need to get it done. Might require the help of some SuperScripter living in an exotic place like off the coast of Africa to sort what is left for P2 missions completely out..... :whistle: CMH sent me an example of werewolf camo he did, but I 'm not experienced at getting that sort of thing in game and have not done well doing so at present, I can get the main ..._body_.. text to show, but I'm having trouble getting a Trans file to look right. Hopefully WytchDokta can get a good chr going for us. We really need a good reference for the leafy triangles in the werewolf pics above so he can get after that, any help finding or creating that would be appreciated... I will say this G, Sixpence's winter Jodit is just sitting on my hard drive waiting for some TLC.....wanna take a look? I wish she could nave a nice fur head cover of some sort, something obviously made to handle the Russian winter...but look good too. Last night and this morning I worked on and watched a cinematic on Lancer's Creekbed winter text that I've been considering for an intro vid, it has teams of rebels running through the farm and then shows lots of armor coming out of the fog and rolling up the road right at you, then the principle bad guy comes walking out of the fog, coming at you. This is inspired by an old film where the bad guy is shown over and over coming at the camera but not quite in focus until the big showdown gunfight where the good guy tells him I will tell you who I am at the point of death, if this sounds familiar to you, then you also know what music is playing during all that cinematic stuff mentioned above....heehee. A conversation between bad guy n good guy from that film: bad guy, "just a man" good guy "an ancient breed".

Edited by migryder

Might require the help of some SuperScripter living in an exotic place like off the coast of Africa to sort what is left for P2 missions completely out..... :whistle:

I'm afraid this evening I'm speaking too much (see my last post here :wall::wall::wall: )

BTW: screenshot of Jodit please :)

Sixpence did a quick winter skin of Jodit for me awhile back, just so we could get an idea of how it might go. I've been sitting on that little Jodit mod he did for me for a good while now. So the answer is yes and no, about 9 months ago maybe, he helped me with that. I told him it was to include her in the mod for a certain member of GR.net and he did it. I have not heard from Sixpence since then. Maybe he's catching up on sleep after being the most prolific modder around for awhile. We could use him around here again. Whenever somebody asks, "is it done?"or "are we there yet?" I like to respond with, 'hey I'm not Sixpence!'

Edited by migryder

• 2 weeks later...

I like the '27 Thales100. I'll have to go to work on the text and replace a color or two. I liked the ground versions you showed me too, maybe park one or two at one of the airfileds. It would be nice to have the 33 or close just to emphasize the capabilites of something like the SA-15(TOR M-1), or do you have a cruise missle model? You know with all the aircraft we have that can fly now, how cool would it be to a see a cruise missile vector across a map at low alt?

Cruise missiles? *Nice* work, boys...

BTW... all that air support stuff... will that be usable in any mission where you've got the mod activated, or only in missions where the effects are basically scripted in? Be nice if the former... I'm working on some of the latter now, and while I'm cooking up some stonking big bangs, it's a fairly cinematic sort of approach. Not very interactive. But I'm hoping *scary*.

w00t again

Theo

Well, about the soflam and the radio target marker from Sniper Cannon Mod, should be available in any mission, but with just the sound of the pilot answering the air strike call. The explosion effect will be limited too, as a explosion type 2, but with a big blast radius. :)

Edited by thales100

Well, about the soflam and the radio target marker from Sniper Cannon Mod, should be available in any mission, but with just the sound of the pilot answering the air strike call. The explosion effect will be limited too, as a explosion type 2, but with a big blast radius. :)

Maaaaaaaaaaaarvellous.

:thumbsup:

Theo

Well, watch your step boys n girls. Here is a sniper wearing an experimental werewolf camo and sporting a winterized VSSK.

werewolfjp4.jpg

werewolf1xa7.jpg

skin by CMH, VSSK w/ghillie by natsanwa, map Blue Ivan by Phlookian.

:ph34r:

Edited by migryder