Stories from behind the scope...

Lt.Dan

Hey snake..................when are you going to come and play on the dedi. with us?, I want to see these skills in action......... :ph34r::o=:o=:o=:o=

Maybe I can get a mention in one of your stories............... ;)

Edited by stormcrow

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey snake..................when are you going to come and play on the dedi. with us?, I want to see these skills in action......... :ph34r::o=:o=:o=:o=

Maybe I can get a mention in one of your stories............... ;)

He don't have DS or IT. We should all chip in a quid and get him the expansions :yes:

What ?!!!! he does'nt..... we cant have that.............

Right thats it then ..............we need a 'DS/IT Snake fund' set up...............how can we arrange this?..............

Excellent idea Avey, we need to get everyone to chip in and then get someone to buy the correct versions and send them to Snake...........

This calls for a seperate post.............. ;)

Edited by stormcrow

• 2 weeks later...

here, I tried the sniper a few days ago in the 2nd mission in postcards from peru. As i sat there on the hill overlooking the enemy base, I saw only five guys, easy kills, but then out of the main tower and the surrounding huts, about 30 more guys tried to storm the hill i was on, took a while but, i fought off all of them at close range with a sniper. God, never thought i could do that

well this is the best i got, it was a while ago and the details are scratchy but.....

I think it was the mountain map, if thats what it was called

I had to go to an objective, i was a sniper, laying on a hill, looking down on about 10 enemies atleast, i was the only team member left, i took out 8/10 enemies, then checked my map, i know had enemies coming from behind. I quickly stood up, switched to my pistol at the same time,gave 4 enemies head shots, killed those four. Quickly went back to the camp, saw another 8 atleast running up the hill towards me, i did what i could, checked map quickly, but not its to late, they were shooting at me in every direction, crosfire everywhere, one shot, bang injured, another, injured even more. I lay there hoplessy, i then take one final shot to the head.

Although i failed, i think its a good story, even though i'm not a very good author

my favourite part was the headshots (not on you, though :) )

Okay, downloaded this map mod, Disavowed (thanks for the intro to it

DS22)

my first try had about three snipers, and 3 riflemen, within the first area of enemies, i had lost three riflemen, and one of my snipers' whole top half was red.Made my way to this one part associating with one of the objectives. about 30 tangos show up, takes me 1 sniper to take care of 25, only two are left. For a while, i ran into nobody, untill the time to reach extraction, 3 trucks and about another 18 people show up out of nowhere, verwhere ther is somebody, cleared out about 16, then I thought it was clear, sent my first sniper, and out of nowhere, he is blown into the trees a few yards away, after realizing this is my only chance, i boot it to the smoke, but along the way im hit, in both legs, and I'm lucky to say that i was able to hobble my way to the extract point.

the ninja is likes to stalk the dark...like me. so, i am playing on at a lan party at my one friends house and he is aganst me on the map with all the trees and the russians and it was 3 support 5 riflemans and a 2 snipers aganst me because they said they would get me. (lol). so. one sais mercy and uses a m9 and i just laughed but anyway... so there are 2 support coming down the road in a holding pattern and i just say NINJA1 and they are all like what? and I just laughed and then i fired...bwrAAAAAM!!111! and my trusty 25mm antimateriariaerel (omg how do you spell it) goes into both of two people at once and they dies, so then the support guy starts shooting at me and i jump up and supress them at high speed and shoot ten more rounds (two hit a rifelman) and then i got hit int eh arm and i lived anyway and i knew that i had to keep going. so. i go. and i get away and i sneak up on the sniper from begind (he has a wimpey little m42) and I said NinJA11 and they were like what and I just went BRWAAUMP!!1 and the bullet vaporizes hes spleen and he turns around and i see the dying fire of a defeated warrior in his eyes, pleading to kill him with honor, but it is war, so i sy "no" and i shoot him in the butt (omg) and he is dead. then i shoot the guy with the m9 and a laugh because he said mercy and then I win but I don't have any more comments. and they niether do. because they were dead.

thanks snake for the insparation, I never though I could right but you gave me hope.

the ninja is likes to stalk the dark...like me. so, i am playing on at a lan party at my one friends house and he is aganst me on the map with all the trees and the russians and it was 3 support 5 riflemans and a 2 snipers aganst me because they said they would get me. (lol). so. one sais mercy and uses a m9 and i just laughed but anyway... so there are 2 support coming down the road in a holding pattern and i just say NINJA1 and they are all like what? and I just laughed and then i fired...bwrAAAAAM!!111! and my trusty 25mm antimateriariaerel (omg how do you spell it) goes into both of two people at once and they dies, so then the support guy starts shooting at me and i jump up and supress them at high speed and shoot ten more rounds (two hit a rifelman) and then i got hit int eh arm and i lived anyway and i knew that i had to keep going. so. i go. and i get away and i sneak up on the sniper from begind (he has a wimpey little m42) and I said NinJA11 and they were like what and I just went BRWAAUMP!!1 and the bullet vaporizes hes spleen and he turns around and i see the dying fire of a defeated warrior in his eyes, pleading to kill him with honor, but it is war, so i sy "no" and i shoot him in the butt (omg) and he is dead. then i shoot the guy with the m9 and a laugh because he said mercy and then I win but I don't have any more comments. and they niether do. because they were dead.

thanks snake for the insparation, I never though I could right but you gave me hope.

Does Snake have an Apprentice? :o