Sensor in mission

Be more specific please. Are you saying that when you click to lay a sensor, it does not show up on the ground? Or it lays on the ground like it supposed to, but just doesn't show any enemies nearby?

me and my frieds see the sensor down.... but when enemy are near it they don't show up on map

SR2004 Training by any chance ;). They work fine on my map of Vilinus. :rocky:

Sometimes sensors have to be placed in a standing position, Not sure if they work in puddles either.Dont have Invisiblity on enemy platoon at all?

Just laying down a sensor does not guarantee that the enemy will show up.

If you drop a sensor and an enemy is within range of the sensor. He might not show up, especially if he is not moving. The sensor is made as a seismic device, meaning if someone or something moves, it detects it. If something does not move, it will not sense it, therefore not displaying it. Sometimes, if someone runs right by it, depending on the map and possibly whats going on around it, they might not show up. Also, if someone show up on map from the sensor and then go prone for 10 seconds or so, they will disappear on the map because they are not moving

Not always true tho as sensors detect static tangos aswell sometimes.At least the do for me.

Sometimes sensors will show tangos fading when they stop moving othertimes they will not.

Maybe you have dud batteries in your sensors, try durecell :rofl: