A .50 Handgun

Gordo_Viper

well, once you get into longer distance, the 9mm starts to lose its fame, but what i said from the begining, you shoot someone in the head witha 9mm, at 5 yards, and some one directly next to them with a .357, they aint be able to tell teh difference, you will, by the bigger mess.

well, once you get into longer distance, the 9mm starts to lose its fame, but what i said from the begining, you shoot someone in the head witha 9mm, at 5 yards, and some one directly next to them with a .357, they aint be able to tell teh difference, you will, by the bigger mess.

Yeah, that's true. I still wouldn't want to get hit with a 9mm hollowpoint. Even though they're not as powerful, they still do some major damage. .357s are nice guns. I'm gonna buy one someday.

Marcinko, if you think it's impractical or useless, there is nothing that will convince you otherwise. Other people can see its uses and will be using it for whatever they want. It's like SUVs in an urban environment. They are very impractical, but people want them and buy them.

snared_gambit, can't go wrong with a S&W 686+.

yes, its like i said, if you have the money, you buy it, till then, you stick to you cheap ass honda civic, yes?

its more of a "luxury", if you will, you have the passion and modey for it, buy it.

i'll stick to my shotgun.(as rifle hunting deer in IL is illegal.... no hills my ass)

For some people, it's not a question of money, but rather practicality. I've already pointed out the .50cal's usefulness, even if it is limited.

Here, just about anything is legal for hunting. Rifle, handgun or shotgun, so long as it isn't a rimfire and no shot (buckshot etc). Still, I reach for my Savage 10FM in .308, nice and light for packing around these small mountains/large hills in my area.

Ok, logically think about this.

Its a pistol, you wont be using it in medium range, just short.

Now tell me the difference between me shooting you in the head once with a 9mm, and me shooting you in the head once with a .50.

The .50 leaves a bigger hole?

Greetings!

With the armor piercing quaility of this round, a head shot would be unnecessary, you'd be aiming for the center body mass at medium to long range anyway.

I'd like to hunt wild boar with this pistol! :ph34r:

Ok, logically think about this.

Its a pistol, you wont be using it in medium range, just short.

Now tell me the difference between me shooting you in the head once with a 9mm, and me shooting you in the head once with a .50.

The .50 leaves a bigger hole?

Greetings!

With the armor piercing quaility of this round, a head shot would be unnecessary, you'd be aiming for the center body mass at medium to long range anyway.

I'd like to hunt wild boar with this pistol! :ph34r:

Your wild boar would be in three or four pieces with that thing. Damn, if you want to hunt boar with a .50, get a rifle. The pistol's probably going to break your wrists. hehe. :P

Your wild boar would be in three or four pieces with that thing. Damn, if you want to hunt boar with a .50, get a rifle. The pistol's probably going to break your wrists. hehe. :P

Cool, that would make it easier to carry. :)

I wonder if shooting turkeys with one of those things is a good idea?

JohnsonBird.jpg

:mental image of bird getting hit with baseball x1,000:

:lol:

Edited by Zantar45