What Song Are You Listening To?

Sup

Do you Try or just Post? Tick all that apply, but be sensible!  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

B.I.N.T - "Problem One (Nano.Strike Remix)"

Breakcore FTW.

I youtube'd this one, its got a nasty drop!!.. Would go awesome with an arma 2 video

This ones a real banger,

Not sure if ive posted this one either, but oh wells...

love it

Edited by squad_e

B.I.N.T - "Problem One (Nano.Strike Remix)"

Breakcore FTW.

I youtube'd this one, its got a nasty drop!!.. Would go awesome with an arma 2 video

Interesting, Nano.Strike's remix isn't even YouTube, not the full version anyway. The remix collection thing is though, with excerpts from various remixes, including Nano.Strike's remix.

Here is the full remix on SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.c...roblem-one-nano

Nano.Strike - "Drowning Light"

The further underground you go, the better stuff you find, like this breakcore stuff. Not quite breakbeat, not quite hardcore, not quite DnB, not quite dubstep, but a mixture of all of them instead - with no hint of that happy or melodic stuff whatsoever.

Edited by WytchDokta

Haha, I sense you're submitting to conversion from that there dubstep stuff to breakcore. You defector. :P Don't worry mate, I defected from the mainstream myself over four years ago.

Nano.Strike - "Humanity at Random"

https://soundcloud.c...anity-at-random

On a side note, I wonder if Nano.Strike is a fan of the Elder Scrolls series of games, reason being that one of his albums is entitled "Into Digital Oblivion" on which there is a track entitled "Solitude in Frost." You see what I see right there?

Edited by WytchDokta

Earfist vs Svartalfheim - "###### Trance"

After all, 130-140 BPM is like doing 20 MPH in a 40 MPH zone. Slow-######ing-motion.

What's that you say? Defecting to the underground has tainted me? You wouldn't be the first person to tell me that (nor the first to tell me that I'm too much 'into' my music, whatever that means. :) )

Earfist vs Svartalfheim - "###### Trance"

After all, 130-140 BPM is like doing 20 MPH in a 40 MPH zone. Slow-######ing-motion.

What's that you say? Defecting to the underground has tainted me? You wouldn't be the first person to tell me that (nor the first to tell me that I'm too much 'into' my music, whatever that means. :) )

Trance is standing on thin ice nowadays.. Too much dnB and dubstep... Lets not add any chart show music

These two artists ive post aprove of good standard trance!! <insert aproved stamp here>

underground hiphop is doing well so far.. most of them cast them selves as "unsigned Rappers" .. Some good stuff from HIPHOP last year and this year too

Edited by squad_e

Neophyte vs Tha Playah ft. Alee - "The Ultimate Project"

They confront all the BPM*

Can't stop us is what I keep tellin' 'em

They are loosin' control over what's comin'

They are loosin' control over us

This is major league, call it the final test

The great takeover is in progress....

.... There's a light at the end of the darkness

This is hardcore's ultimate project!

BPM = beats per minute

An old'un from back in my day. Das w00t.

U96 - "Das Boot" (The Boat)

E-Mergency!

EDIT: Oh yeah, I forgot, I should provide an English translation or I'll get in trouble - regardless of the fact that in this case, the German title of the track is practically the same as English. :)

Edited by WytchDokta