Hawx [Mod] 2nd Plane Skins and Extra Planes

bBurn

2 Skins Planes + DLC/VIP Planes

2 Skin Planes and Extra Planes + 2 New Planes

2 different versions, as the 2nd (2 new modelled planes) may corrupt your profile and move you onto Level 40 and prevent you from unlocking other planes. If you want to try the new planes out, you can nab this WORKAROUND that will unlock all the planes for you.

Planes with 2nd Skins

=====================

All Planes can now have a 2nd Skin

New Planes

========

J-10

EDI Stealth

Extra Planes are

================

FB22

F18HARV

MIG31

MIG142

RAFALEM

SAAB37

F4E

MIRAGE2000N

RF15

SU39

MIG23

A12

MIRAGE4000

F111F

SR71

XA20

SAAB35

==

Installation

==

Rename inicache.bin to inicache.bin.bak

Drop DataInis.pak into your HAWX folder

Copy Over the Data folder from this archive

Run the Game

==Note==

The 2nd Skin for the EA-6B is just there to show that you can select another skin. I will be adding more skin2's for the other planes.

If you have got the 'Hawx_Mission_Any_Unlocked_Plane' this will replace it, I haven't included the mission unlock stuff in this mod yet

Edited by bBurn

2nd Skins and Extra Planes

RF-15 Peak Eagle, can now have 2 Skins

any request for a particular plane to be done next?

Nice one.

DOWNLOAD ENTRY

Does this mean that we can have the stock skin and a modded skin selectable from in the game for those planes now?

..Yep this will mean you can have a stock skin and a mod skin for every plane in the game, shouldn't take me to long to complete

Great mod man! :)

Heres the small mod i've done for the thumbnail images:

http://files.filefront.com/EDI+J10+Thumbna...;/fileinfo.html

i am right in saying that if you extract the files from that zip into the data folder (the zip contains the menus2 folder and textures\menus2 folders) it wont delete anything that its not replacing?

the file in the first menus2 folder is basically your "default_planes.lua" file which i've changed the coordinates of and file name location for the thumbnails for EDI and the J10. The other folder contains the modified thumbnails image renamed to what EDI and the j10 will now recognise.

Edited by Impala-88

Hello, I am new to this mod stuff for HAWX...does the mod above unlock all the planes as well as add the 2 extra planes in game without affecting my "campaign" or XP? The reason for asking is I am just now starting the game and would love to have all planes unlocked without having the "campaigns" already completed.

Thank you