bullets through doors

pH.

I have managed to kill people through doors. This seems to work when the door is open or opening. I'm not sure if its possible to put bullets through a closed door with any consistency. (Rocket Propelled Grenades's work well though! :D )

Regards richochets, I've not really noticed this (except with frags of course! :unsure: )

actually you can shoot through doors :o i did it with the minigun (1200 ammo capacity, 3000 rounds minute) from da grm mod, on the castle map, i though what the hell seeming how i shot a door to pieces with the desert eagle (from the da grm mod again) the minigun surely should be able to destroy it, but it didn't but it didn't manage to kill the ai on the other side :o

i dunno maybe u can only do it with the da grm mod though

Yes you can shoot through doors.

On wooden doors if you use a heavy caliber, the bullet will go right through it and depending on the closeness of the opponent, it might/kill.

Steel doors are harder to shoot through. Some mods weapons are powerful enough to penetrate them but the GR/DS/IT regular weapons wont.

Another thing, if the enemy is on the other side of the door and you use full auto on it- there is a chance that you will obliterate the door and leave yourself exposed. :blink:

I have gotten alot of kills by shooting through doors and I have gotten killed alot by destroying the doors I shoot through and miss the enemy leaving myself with a empty mag and a P.O'ed enemy.

Best bet is to block the door (note: only when frags are off) with your body and wait for the enemy to try and open it.You will see the door move slightly but all you have to do is shoot ijnjto it and you will most likely kill them.

Somewhat dirty trick but its real effective when you are last man against 4-5 people. ;)

ps. the M870 in FL-Ava 1.4 and Psycho Dads USAS 12 shotguns are EXTREMELY effective at destroying doors.Door breaching at its finest IMO