Panics Hi-Res Triple

Panic

cropping a little to get rid of the bottom row of OPEN BETA text, Ansel takes a ton of pics and stitches them together (if you start adjusting stuff then these individual squares become very noticeable) but unfortunately the text appears in each smaller shot, wont be a problem in full version.

there is a bunch of tweaks you an make to the images in Ansel before you capture but it's fairly limited, but some weird stuff like half-tone and sepia.  you are also restricted on the editing front because the output file is a jpg, any adjustments start showing horrible banding. there is a HDR RAW box but i couldn't select it, but that would be great for some post processing i'm sure.

/edit

for this one, i must have party applied one of the Ansel filters (they are a bit over the top but some nice effects when turned almost off), but there was so many times playing the game when i was in the same area but the weather and sun position just made things feel like it was a different place, especially during sun up and down, with this shot i was getting god rays like crazy through the trees and then the low fog was over the fields, i couldn't help just stopping and looking around for a while: 9nK1mAC.jpg

Edited by Panic
more text
  • Like 1

my system struggles a bit with everything cranked up, so tough choice between screenshot mode and playing the game mode :P
found some time for a couple of shots. click for  3440x1440

xamAkdk.jpg

Edited by Panic
  • Like 4

seriously finding it hard to get my head around how big this game is, flew around for an hour just to circle the whole thing. had to stop to check this place out (as far north and east as you can get). click for  3440x1440

tWD1IWr.jpg

Edited by Panic
  • Like 4

11 hours ago, Crying Orca said:

How do you guys post pictures without exceeding the 1.95 mb limit?

Hi

I have increased the upload size so you are not restricted to 2Mb.

Please see the new pinned post regarding how to add images to your posts as I do not recommend using third party image hosting sites ;)

4 hours ago, Rocky said:

Hey Panic, are you doing any post processing on these images?

on the one with the trees and the church i must have took some contrast out of it or just got rid some black to make it a little matte.

wish there was a way to adjust the time, 20:30 is magic time for the screenshots :D

big crop on this one because of the extreme wide angle of view

cba0C0Y.jpg

• Like 3

On 3/11/2017 at 19:46, Panic said:

on the one with the trees and the church i must have took some contrast out of it or just got rid some black to make it a little matte.

wish there was a way to adjust the time, 20:30 is magic time for the screenshots :D

big crop on this one because of the extreme wide angle of view

cba0C0Y.jpg

awkward moment when you spot a baking error on the silencer... 

great pics as always panic!

trying hard to get some action shots rather than just scenery but finding Ansel really glitchy with stuff like character poses, guns, muzzle flashes and mostly the ghillie, always seems to be something that stands out in a bad way.   something  pretty different on the way also, haven't seen a certain type of pic, so just building upa  collection and will post up soon hopefully.

pp added to these

tEcCvbj.jpg

A1eGFex.jpg

LVYEuLB.jpg

• Like 3