Ghost Intel: The Ghost Unit

Jesus Christ these guys are jokers - all these media they produce is just so meaningless.

I wish they were reading this - vous etes con.

Even going so far as to put the 'spec ops' soldier in there with scrambled voice....just so pathetic it hurts me to watch this garbage.

I look at this and think, they're using anything they can to try to sell this game because they already know it's going to suck so bad.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Lightspeed said:

Jesus Christ these guys are jokers - all these media they produce is just so meaningless.

I wish they were reading this - vous etes con.

Even going so far as to put the 'spec ops' soldier in there with scrambled voice....just so pathetic it hurts me to watch this garbage.

I look at this and think, they're using anything they can to try to sell this game because they already know it's going to suck so bad.

It is annoying, and sad -- more marketing for pre-pubescent boys, and adult children that lack critical thinking skills. As yet no game really has the atmosphere of military professionalism of Ghost Recon; it's all cartoon murder ball death mash, mutilation, and MTV cut scene market hype. I'm not opposed to cartoon fun Rambo shooty death mash against a robot army of zombie drug weenies. But how long before Ubisoft sees the limitations of the game and actually clones that and has an all new 'Zombie DLC  Expansion' when kids get bored of paisley gun skins and new Barbie costumes for their butch dude, bro fisting, bromancing, super secret *cough* warriors? 

8 hours ago, Zeealex said:

well, it's better than a washed up glamour model in a camo swimsuit with a Kriss Vector

I bet horrible Coco makes a reappearance -- Ubisoft has no shame... Oh Look!

Edited by 101459
  • Like 1

That trailer shouldve been renamed to "how to alienate an entire demographic of gamers: a tutorial" 

I dont mean to get all feminista (i'm far from a 1st world feminist, just FYI) on people here, but as a female gamer that type of trailer for this type of game, in this day and age, frankly appalled me. 

I hope whoever thought that was a good idea was shot, let alone fired.

Edited by Zeealex
  • Like 1