Applying for the Beta

Rocky

Did you get an e-mail saying

Ghost Recon Online Beta: registration confirmed!

Welcome to the Ghost Recon Online community. You have successfully registered to the Ghost Recon Online Beta WAITING LIST.

Yo rocky i have applied the day that it was mention on e3 and still no confirmation about the beta email is StreetSavage22@yahoo.com plz reply

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rocky isnt ubisoft staff last time i checked so he isn't authorized to send out a confirmation email. and i think one post of your address is enough it isn't going to come any faster if you repeat yourself. you will just have to wait and see. if it doesn't come it doesn't come. it's not the end of the world :rolleyes: don't mean to sound like a bossy cow or anything.

i might wait up until i can actually download the full game when it's out. never really been one for Betas or signing up and waiting a while. i'd much rather have it there and then if you get me. but i might look into it looks like the waiting game is fun! :P

sorry i am in a sarcastic (bad) mood today. so i will understand if this post is deleted :P

Edited by Zeealex

Cartoon, Alex is right, for many reasons. This site is NOT supported or run by Ubisoft anyway. We have as much acces to Ubi as you do. We're just fans. Also, posting your address once is enough. kleaneasy will be in and out of the boards to take care of people I'm sure (I'm still awaiting my confirmation email).

So don't worry, kick back, relax and enjoy the summer until the closed beta comes out! :thumbsup:

Same issue here. I used Ubisoft UPlay accont for applying beta, but still no confirmation email... /

I tried IE8, Opera 11, Firefox 4.0.1, Chrome - no luck.

Account name: nameButcher

e-mail: AlexLimansky at gmail.com

Due to some web differences between the Europe and US teams, players who signed up for the European beta received a confirmation email. Players signing up from North America did not.

Sorry about the confusion - but you should all be signed up. I'll see if our community team can clarify this a bit.

Sorry for the delay in getting back on this guys, I'm sure you understand post E3 can be as mad as the event itself.

Thanks to Theo for updating you all, I will however still be passing the info on as promised just in case any issues remain :)

I also signed up, but did not get any E-Mail at all, not even the one saying I'm on the waiting list. I am from Germany. If possible, could I be accepted into the beta. I have beta tested tons of other games before. My UPlay nane is: G0t_Issues. Thanks alot, I hope to see all of you on the battlefield ( I know you'll see me alot on your kill-cam ;P)!

just applied for the Beta, the waiting game seems more fun than GR online so i thought i'd join in :P

i got the welcome to Uplay bit, of the email. but i'm guessing thats not the confirmation email i want to see, but it's a start and it might help if the link in the email actually works :P

oh Ubi! bone to pick with you!

For US residents only: Also, for creating your account you are eligible for a 10% discount at the Ubisoft.com Store! To redeem, visit http://ushop.ubi.com pick out a few products, and when checking out use the coupon code: 10THANKS.

isnt that a bit stupid? we aren't all americans! and i swear it could be taken as racist somewhere along the line if you are honestly that sensitive :P honestly get some offers going on in the UK for once! it's no wonder people are a bit :wacko: with you if you only try for ONE country out of numerous countries it was distributed to.

but looking forward to (not) getting the code. or getting the code and finding the Phantom can't play it :P

Edited by Zeealex

Excuse me on this I just wanted to clarify on this just to make sure. are we going to get this email saying we're on the list or are we on the list or do we/ can we re register to the beta. just asking I like to know thank you

Edited by Leon0000

Could anyone get a beta-key? Or does Ubisoft give the keys later?

The beta keys are being released in batches over the coming months, if you've not had a key yet you're not in the current batch released.

Excuse me on this I just wanted to clarify on this just to make sure. are we going to get this email saying we're on the list or are we on the list or do we/ can we re register to the beta. just asking I like to know thank you

If you're in the EU you should get an email confirming you've applied, this is not currently the case for US applicants although as I understand it they are looking to change this in order to avoid on-going confusion. However for now at least anyone applying from the US will not receive email confirmation but will receive a key once the batch they are in is issued.

If you're in the EU, have applied to the beta and not received an email I would suggest applying again, that of course is assuming you've already checked your spam boxes and ensured Ubisoft is a permitted email in your settings.

Matt I realise 'batches' doesnt give you a date, because I cannot give you one. All I know is the keys will go out in stages over the coming months and unable to know who is in which batch/ stage.

If you're in the EU, have applied to the beta and not received an email I would suggest applying again, that of course is assuming you've already checked your spam boxes and ensured Ubisoft is a permitted email in your settings.

You can't actually apply again once you are in the beta queue. And my mail service does not have a spam box. Usually all the Ubisoft mails have come through like when I've used the customer support.

Ubisoft: Emperial7

Email: Guitarsoulja08@gmail.com

:thumbsup:

As explained earlier in the thread the US are not currently sending out email confirmation so this is why you've not recieved one :)

You can't actually apply again once you are in the beta queue. And my mail service does not have a spam box. Usually all the Ubisoft mails have come through like when I've used the customer support.

In which case you're application for the beta must have gone through :)

In which case you're application for the beta must have gone through

Are you sure about this? I have had quiet a few people message myself about this. They are in the EU, and have had no email. Advised them to post it up, but most are not into registering, and posting up about this.

Same here,Im in the UK , Registered the first day it was posted here, got the message on-line to say i was in the Beta queu but i have never had an email to confirn that. and i get regular emails two at a time from ubi . 1 for PC games and 1 the same but for Xbox, which is strange as i dont own an xbox ?

:blink: