Cannot Unlock Act II

Today, I finished recon in force and after I boarded the helicopter and mission complete. I ended up with a B and 1 killed ally. I went back to the mission screen and realized that Act II wasn't there?

Does this mean I need to get A's on every mission to unlock ACT II. Because I got an A on Mission 1 and B on Mission 2. Please Help.

try and run the unbundled version, to do that get the bundle extractor from the GRAW downloads (GRAW 1 not 2 it works on GRAW2) and open it, open the Quick.bundle node and extract it, then any data from the extracted bundle goes into the main GRAW 2 folder press yes to all if prompted. and rename quick.bundle to quick1.bundle

BACK UP EVERYTHING BEFORE DOING THIS. that way if something goes wrong, you can just restore the original setting.

with the unbundled version you can also "hack" the game to give you god mode in single player but game loading will take much longer, framerates and gameplay speed isn't affected though

Today, I finished recon in force and after I boarded the helicopter and mission complete. I ended up with a B and 1 killed ally. I went back to the mission screen and realized that Act II wasn't there?

Does this mean I need to get A's on every mission to unlock ACT II. Because I got an A on Mission 1 and B on Mission 2. Please Help.

Usually it means the mission wasn't played in the campaign mode.

try and run the unbundled version, to do that get the bundle extractor from the GRAW downloads (GRAW 1 not 2 it works on GRAW2) and open it, open the Quick.bundle node and extract it, then any data from the extracted bundle goes into the main GRAW 2 folder press yes to all if prompted. and rename quick.bundle to quick1.bundle

BACK UP EVERYTHING BEFORE DOING THIS. that way if something goes wrong, you can just restore the original setting.

with the unbundled version you can also "hack" the game to give you god mode in single player but game loading will take much longer, framerates and gameplay speed isn't affected though

Doesn't work.

But I check the Data\movies

and I see m03_video.bik and a lot others

probably the movies in other missions.

But ACT II doesn't show up>???

incredibly weird, are you sure you didn't play it on co-op by accident? you can play co-op missions alone. in fact that is an idea, if i remember correctly which i probably wont seeing as my pea brain is both injured and utterly useless at the best of times, you go on co-op and see if act 2 comes up on that, all missions turn up in LAN co-op

Edited by zeealice

I'm talking about singleplayer campaign?

I finished recon in force with my team members (AI ppl) and got a B.

No Act II.

I'm not talking about multiplayer!

Usually it means the mission wasn't played in the campaign mode.

I clicked on campaign on the bottom.

There was campaign, multiplayer options and some other stuff.

I clicked campaign

incredibly weird, are you sure you didn't play it on co-op by accident? you can play co-op missions alone. in fact that is an idea, if i remember correctly which i probably wont seeing as my pea brain is both injured and utterly useless at the best of times, you go on co-op and see if act 2 comes up on that, all missions turn up in LAN co-op

I'm talking about singleplayer campaign?

I finished recon in force with my team members (AI ppl) and got a B.

No Act II.

I'm not talking about multiplayer!

i know, i can read, my head isnt that ######ed up! i said go into co-op on LAN and see if Act 2 missions turn up on there because every single player mission turns up on co-op, if it isnt listed in co-op the game is ######ed you dont HAVE TO PLAY IT just see if act 2 turns up on the co-op menu.

Edited by zeealice

Here's What I Have on Lan Campaign Server

Levels:

Mission01

Mission02

Mission03

Mission04

Mission05

Mission06

Mission07

Mission08

Mission09

Mission10

Maps:

Add

Remove

Server Map Cycle:

N/A

Edit 1:

I just pressed create server on "mission03" (see above)

And It Says

Loading Act II - Welcome to Juarez

Proves that there are Act II Missions in Lan Co-Op

• 12 years later...

I have a problem with the game Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 , and it is on the personal computer after I downloaded it. When I want to access a new campaign I cannot move the mouse and suddenly I exit the game suddenly. I tried over and over again but unfortunately the problem was not solved. Please help me and thank you. to you .