Assassin's Creed 2 - Screenshots Thread

thales100

That last one reminds me of the GRAW color palate.

Yes, the colors and lightning in AC2 changes a lot depending on the scene, it has been really improved from the first game.

Sweet screenshots Thales :drool::thumbsup:

What's your setup? (CPU/GPU/display etc)

Thanks, QX9650 @ 4 Ghz, 2 x GTX 280, 3 x 22" LGW2252TQ + Matrox triplehead2go Digital Edition.

Edited by thales100

Thanks, QX9650 @ 4 Ghz, 2 x GTX 280, 3 x 22" LGW2252TQ + Matrox triplehead2go Digital Edition.

:drool::notworthy:

That is one SWEET setup dude. I actually just bought a non-Extreme Edition C2 Q9650 since they are phasing LG775 out for the new i-series Core CPUs this year. Mind me asking what mobo/RAM/cooling you are using?

Very cool you are using Matrox - I've never met anyone else who has tried it. Do you have to install some special drivers on top of the Nvidia ones?

That is one SWEET setup dude. I actually just bought a non-Extreme Edition C2 Q9650 since they are phasing LG775 out for the new i-series Core CPUs this year. Mind me asking what mobo/RAM/cooling you are using?

Very cool you are using Matrox - I've never met anyone else who has tried it. Do you have to install some special drivers on top of the Nvidia ones?

Thanks, its a bit old but still kick some game ass. Im running a 790i, 4 Gb DDR3 1333 and cooling the CPU its a Zalman 9700LED. Matrox runs fine, it uses a powerdesk software to enable the triple wide resolutions, running together with the Nvidia drivers.

Gotta love Thales screenshots. That one from the 12th, with the horse in the poppy field is just awesome.

Thnaks Rocky, youre welcome as always. :thumbsup:

Edited by thales100

Aroused admiration, impressive shots m8. I never played the first AC, would like this game but i'm going to get splinter cell conviction pc version first i think (funds permitting). How is the always on sp connection going?, i have tried games for windows live on windows 7 x64 in sp on a couple of games and never had a hiccup that ruined the sp experience tbh.

Oh forgot to ask you thales100, is ac2 using dx9 only?.

More shots, nice. If i may ask you thales100 ..how do you go about login in to play sp?, is it uplay or ubi.com?, do you have to have a ubisoft account, like a forum account?, did you say you have the steam version? how does that work?, thanks.

Steam works nice, auto updates etc ..., like any other steam game. Youll need an ubi account, i.e. the same you may have to login ubi forums.

The first time you laucnh game youll insert cd-key, ubi account and password, this info is saved and the next time you launch it isnt necessary - just play.

Oh not expensive, you can find quad cores really cheap now, and the GTX 280 too (specially after the release of the new GTX 470/480 next month or in may).

Its hard for me to calculate this, since everything here in Brazil is like 60 - 100% more expensive than in USA or Europe, due to the freight and taxes.

I paid a big money when i built this rig almost two years ago, but now its quite cheap.

Edited by thales100