Brothers In Arms By Jack 57

Rocky

Wow, I just started playing this mod for the first time. Heh, I'm probably one of the few people who understand the song lyrics and such, but what I wanted to say was in regard to Mission 2. Lights are off in my room, lots of rain and I cant see squat in the game. I was going through the Swamp in order to get to the bridge, and all of a sudden this growl shakes me to my core...WOW, so I hightailed it as fast as I could and my team mate gets it from a Crocodile! At this point I can't be any more scared and all of a sudden an IM brings me back to desktop and I almost flipped out. When I got back in game, my player had been eaten. :ph34r:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had a few comments about the song lyrics dealing with Zapatistas, etc, in Mexico - I was aware of it when I chose it, it's just the musical flavor sounded right for the mission and anyway, like you say, few would understand the lyrics.

Hehe, all the time I was scripting those 'gators I had the most evil grin on my face :devil:

The only major problem that I found in the whole campaign was on the mission where I had to booby trap the doors. After we snuk into the radio room and the Comandante told me to close the door, I closed but then he shot me! ###### was that all about?

Comandante told me to close the door, I closed but then he shot me! ###### was that all about?

LMFAO!! I got one, I got one!! :rofl::wall::rofl::thumbsup:

Next time follow orders soldier :nono:

I laughed 'till I cried when I read that,

Jack :D

I don't get it....I never shot an enemy soldier...never spotted either, what happened?

Maybe Señor Guevara got out of the wrong side of the bed :blink:

...or, you didn't execute any of your men surplus to your requirements did you?

• 1 year later...

I know this must be an extremely old thread, but just because i played BiA i had to comment on how great this was ;) GR might have a shorter life span but its still fun to play campaigns like this btw I loved the last mission , especially the ending cinematic, kinda felt like i knew the guys.. :'(