TDM FINALS MATCH - AFZ vs CLONE !

IrishStout

Welcome to your official match communication thread for Round 4 - TDM Championship Finals.

Please use this thread to confirm your Round 4 - TDM Championship Finals match time with your opponent.

I suggest in your first post you write down your schedule of availability and any communication methods you wish to be contacted by. Please note, this thread will be used as the official communications thread and all communications should be placed here. It will be used should any disputes arise. Please also note that we have some European teams in the TDM tournament and although, this is primarily a North American tourney, we should try to accommodate and vice versa. So please check this thread often.

*Your match can commence Nov 22nd at 8:00 p.m. and must be completed and reported no later then Nov 27th at Midnight EST.

SERVER 1 WILL BE USED AS THE OFFICIAL CHMPIONSHIP MATCH SERVER!!

*Once your match time has been decided upon verify the date and time by a P.M. to SCE_Irish Stout!

*Also remember the loser of the match must report the loss here: [http://www.ghostrecon.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=48080]TDM Championship Results

Good luck to you and your team and have fun.

If you team name does appear in the title of the thread then you are in the wrong thread and therefore, please do not reply here.

Funny enough.. my dog picked the map... honest..

:lol:

Would be awesome to play multiple maps in the finals do :shifty: hehe j/k

PS: What sup w/ the HH tourney? Only 4 sign-ups; I think CLONE will not participate in the tourney if there will only be 4 teams playing :( We'd rather start concentrating on COD4 if so lil teams show interest in the rest of the GR:AW 2 Tourney (HH/SIEGE/RVSA)

Edited by C9.Constantine

Funny enough.. my dog picked the map... honest..

:lol:

Would be awesome to play multiple maps in the finals do :shifty: hehe j/k

PS: What sup w/ the HH tourney? Only 4 sign-ups; I think CLONE will not participate in the tourney if there will only be 4 teams playing :( We'd rather start concentrating on COD4 if so lil teams show interest in the rest of the GR:AW 2 Tourney (HH/SIEGE/RVSA)

You'll be doing everyoe a favor if you don't participate. On a side note...your going down!!!! Tell Palanoid, I'm coming for him.

There are now six teams .. SCE will still sign up and then you.. that makes 8 teams.. that's perfect..

Might even be able to do a round robin if there are only 8 teams? Mean playing more...

I like multiples of 4.. they work really well for tourney's..

Sorry I know this not the place for this discussion..

You'll be doing everyoe a favor if you don't participate. On a side note...your going down!!!! Tell Palanoid, I'm coming for him.

Thanks for the compliment... I guess :ph34r:

Dunno If palanoid will be playing, haven't seen him in a couple of days - as you know he's from HongKong, he's got university classes atm, but I'll try to get him on- :thumbsup: