Where can we get a TRR League going?

Lightspeed

We might be looking to play on a ladder but don`t want to play on one that has clans with players that have been caught cheating on other ladders that we know of...

do any ladders vet their teams from past experiences ?

Mik,

Not sure what your alluding to, but it probably doesnt belong in this thread.

Why not drop me a pm with some follow up info please. :thumbsup:

well i dont really care - but a league for TRR would be massive - thats my prediction.

I hope u are right . It would be a shame that a hard work u have done will pass unused. Damn u did much better job for matching comunity then GRIN did, and best of all u have showed them how easy(for they resource) they could make this game winner. Implementing TRR and MIP in stock shud be easy job for them , but instead they implemented m99 and zero meter explosion for GL and ruined game expirience.

We might be looking to play on a ladder but don`t want to play on one that has clans with players that have been caught cheating on other ladders that we know of...

do any ladders vet their teams from past experiences ?

Well Mik, I dunno, Yesterday we had a clanmatch, and as we approached the HH site the enemy was al;ready in there. First responce...we have a cheater... but I took a look at the gamestart and saw we had lag (death showning untill they had all spawned, so we spawned later) We lost the match, had fun no problem. Some will whine about the loss some won't I play for fun and thus I don't really care. Off course winning is more fun..... but the match experience itself is great fun (real sweat, hartpounding, regular toilet visits not to stain the chair...lol)

I have seen numerous allogations of people cheating, but if you take a closer look you'll find most situations caused by lag, luck or other situations. Rarely I really think someone is cheating, and In clans I haven't seen one yet. Though rumours fly..... clans are even being judged on what they did with [GR].

The worst part is that when people are accused of cheating this rarely gets out of the clan and in public/shared with a admin. So it stays with accusations, and seldomly someone is being proved as a cheater.

I have my suspections especially about clans with minors in them, youger peeps don't see the loss of fun by others when they use a cheat

I'd love to get a match with you dudes, so my advice: join TWL and have a go. If you catch anyone in any clan cheating, report them at the TWL ladder-admin, and make sure you have proof (which is hard to get I know)

• 3 weeks later...

lol JJUK - i meant i didnt care which League hosted TRR - but I think it would be a popular gametype.

i'd be happy for TWL to run it - id play it.

BQL will host any game type of GRAW2 that the players wish, so register and lets hear from you, after all BQL is for the players!

Slide