map bug abusing

bugsyv4.jpg

certain junior members of a clan abused this map bug where u go outside the map and u can shoot ppl inside the map but not the other way (no render outside map)

when i asked them not to do it they said its not a bug...

so i replied i'm gonna make a screen cap and have it posted here to aware other players

and the two junior players just fled

i think they just need to play fair

not giving names yet but i guess most of you should know who they are if you browse other gr clan's forums

Edited by shingfd

But wait... theres more ;)

Myself and a Another clan mate were going adventuring yesterday and found some pretty funny stuff.

On this map there is heaps of glitches - luckily i havent seen em used ingame (well, i dont think i have).

I even found myself in between some rocks on "the_cut" map and couldnt get out, couldnt shoot and i had no nades to suicide with :(

lol pala

problem is that the two players abuses the bug and spawn camp and raping us until i figured that there's something strange and i went to their team and found out what happened

ppl just flee without any sorry when they were discovered

just now a guy with unlimited gl was spamming his nades until he was discovered and left the game

i am sure they will come back again :(

certain junior members of a clan abused this map bug where u go outside the map and u can shoot ppl inside the map but not the other way (no render outside map)

when i asked them not to do it they said its not a bug...

so i replied i'm gonna make a screen cap and have it posted here to aware other players

and the two junior players just fled

i think they just need to play fair

not giving names yet but i guess most of you should know who they are if you browse other gr clan's forums

3 Holes have been fixed in the outer perimeter in the 1.3 patch. There may be more, but that we know of.

I even found myself in between some rocks on "the_cut" map and couldnt get out, couldnt shoot and i had no nades to suicide with :(

There have been a few collision fixed on The Cut among piles of rocks.... I think in 5-10 places.