Ghosts Respawning Without ADAT Explosion?

I was playing last night in a very small group. 2 ghosts vs 2 rebels. I was a rebel and my partner quite obviously didn't understand one thing about what he was suppose to do even though it completely explains it upon mission load up. He was gettin killed all over the place which left me to defend the adats best I could. Well, I managed to kill the one ghost. So I thought "good, now all I have to do is get the other one and the game is over" . Mind you ADATS A and C are already blown... B is the last one, which is where I am. So here goes Ghosty number 2 over the hill, I plug him in the head........but the game doesnt end. I look to my left and theres the first ghost I killed (and yes I did kill him because his old body was still laying there and I checked when I tabbed out it said DEAD by his name). I manage to kill him, then I look to my right and theres the other guy again !! So, both of these guys respawned on the Ghosts team without an ADAT explosion.

Did I miss something ?

Edited by JasonFMX

I was playing last night in a very small group. 2 ghosts vs 2 rebels. I was a rebel and my partner quite obviously didn't understand one thing about what he was suppose to do even though it completely explains it upon mission load up. He was gettin killed all over the place which left me to defend the adats best I could. Well, I managed to kill the one ghost. So I thought "good, now all I have to do is get the other one and the game is over" . Mind you ADATS A and C are already blown... B is the last one, which is where I am. So here goes Ghosty number 2 over the hill, I plug him in the head........but the game doesnt end. I look to my left and theres the first ghost I killed (and yes I did kill him because his old body was still laying there and I checked when I tabbed out it said DEAD by his name). I manage to kill him, then I look to my right and theres the other guy again !! So, both of these guys respawned on the Ghosts team without an ADAT explosion.

Did I miss something ?

In furure something as odd as this and obviously should not occur.

Make sure you try and remember player names and server details, as much info as you can and pass on to the Admin here or Ubi or both.

A trigger for spawn is adat blown.

Any respawn before is not part of the cycle.

In fact any spawns where a member dies and immediatley respawns in the same spot is suspect if its not on a spawn area.