Gamespot - Hands-On Multiplayer

"That's just a taste of GRAW2, for now. Keep in mind that there's a full single-player campaign as well as other multiplayer maps and modes that we haven't seen yet. GRAW2 looks promising, and Ubisoft should be recognized for publishing a version of the game that's designed solely for the PC. It would have been a lot easier to simply port over the Xbox 360 version of the game, but then it wouldn't have felt like a PC shooter. GRAW2 is scheduled to ship in June."

Looks were already good in GRAW. I just wish Ubisoft would release some more info on new gameplay, gameplay enhancements and tweaks.

And offcourse how are mods handled in GRAW2... very good question. Without a descent mod system the life span can be shorter then people expect. I am a bit dissapointed in Ubisoft for the fact that a bunch people have 'full' access to the BETA while the most are still sitting in the dark about 'whats new in GRAW2'.

Ahh well, 'whats new with UBI'. ;)

Modding the game it has been said already will be far better in Graw2 I think it said you will have near the same capabillity as the developer.

Lead designer quote.

Wow, apparrently I have been sleeping then. I am really curious now ;)

"That's just a taste of GRAW2, for now. Keep in mind that there's a full single-player campaign as well as other multiplayer maps and modes that we haven't seen yet. GRAW2 looks promising, and Ubisoft should be recognized for publishing a version of the game that's designed solely for the PC. It would have been a lot easier to simply port over the Xbox 360 version of the game, but then it wouldn't have felt like a PC shooter. GRAW2 is scheduled to ship in June."

And they should have mentioned that Its not been a port over job thanks to Bo and his GRiNNERS :thumbsup:

I dont want to bash Grin for trying to do a good job but IMO for GRAW1 a port from Xbox to PC would maybe have drawn a lot more gamers towards GRAW PC.

If Grin only had as much resources as GRAW XBox had I think we would have had a game close to what we hoped GRAW to be.

So this time with GRAW2 I wont be buying it rightaway anymore but to me some things have to be included to the game first