Sig Awards #28

ZJJ

In the absence of our fine GDC operator, I decided to dust off the old sig awards competition and give your create juices a chance to flow.

Theme: Active Food

It's easy to just show a picture of your favorite food. What I would like to see is food in action... no, not as in being a projectile from someone's mouth. Examples could be a pizza as a wheel on a car, or a hot dog as a tight rope.

Reminder, keep the sigs in compliance with forum and contest rules or they will be deleted/disqualified.

Deadline: October 6, 2006, at 23:59 GMT

Judges : TBD

Sig Awards Number 28 is up and running !!

Have fun and enjoy this change of pace from THE GDC.

BTW, remember to post your entries here in this thread, and I will copy them to the official Entries Thread. This will aid Judging and general viewing of the master pieces.

Good luck to all. :thumbsup:

Hey, i'm new here, ummm as you can see, my names Calibur.. Got linked here by the guys over at 30+

but yea, to the subject...

wienermobile.jpg

Specifications:

430w x 120h

57.67 KB

Created by: Calibur (me)

I'm pretty sure i did everything according to regulation, if not, tell me and i will try and correct it :devil: ... It was really quite amusing making that sig..

Hey, i'm new here, ummm as you can see, my names Calibur.. Got linked here by the guys over at 30+

Rabbi warned me about you... I won't hold you knowing him against you though. LOL

Welcome to GR.net and welcome to the Sig Awards! It's always nice to see new faces here.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, this awards appears to have been a dud. :( I just keep thinking if ronin had presented it in his style, it would have gone over fabulously. :blink:

I still want to thank calibur for joining the forums and entering the contest. I'll work on a better theme and post a new contest soon.

• 2 weeks later...