.3ds software

you still need 3dsmax7 to export , thats the only version of max that the exporter supports at the moment. if you look around a bit you will find that it is quite cheap to buy a students license of 3dsmax7! good luck!

you still need 3dsmax7 to export , thats the only version of max that the exporter supports at the moment. if you look around a bit you will find that it is quite cheap to buy a students license of 3dsmax7! good luck!

Modding GR requires 3DS Max version 4 or 5, not version 7. Modding GR:AW requires 3DS Max 7.

Edited by WytchDokta

Modding GR requires 3DS Max version 4 or 5, not version 7. Modding GR:AW requires 3DS Max 7.

oh terribly sorry, I was looking in "newest topics" and stumbled across this, sorry I didnt look more carefully wich forum it actually was in!:)

Asfar as I know you can't, the only program the plugins work with is 3dsm. What you can do with gmax is model and texture but not export for gameuse, to do this you will have to export the model as a .3ds file and send to someone who has 3dsm and can export for you.

OMG.. grin stay in the forums of graw pls. :rofl:

rifle check ur P.M.

p.s. In this site you can find some tutorials to start modding , but we can provide you with the tools if u need them . link :

http://www.ghostrecon.net/html/recon.htm

Commando Crazy !!

He ask for Free 3dmodeling software RIGHT?!! so that's what he got , to (start getting the feel of things) need more tools , somthing else mod , gr1 ?!! OK n.p. u got it man , good to help ya.

p.s. now we understand why graw is how it is and how it will end .

Cheers

Edited by Cuchillo*

p.s. now we understand why graw is how it is and how it will end .

Cheers

Yeah...and if it had been you that worked for GRIN to make GR:AW we'd still be waiting as to my best knowledge we haven't seen a single model for [GR] from your hands....just alot of beggin for models to be done :wall:

Snow fella dont make me laugh dude !! pls.

Im not even talkin to you , so keep in track of the post . dont need to explain ourselves to you LMAO .

( keep modding and one day your dream to be a real dev. will come true, if that's what you want , cool....... if not carry on with ur life.

" if yes, then ull understand what the game industry is about , meanwhile keep it up " )

now to TOPIC :

rifle_001 we got you a package with some things maybe you can use.

cheers

Edited by Cuchillo*

I've been doing dev work on a freelance basis for the last year or so mate...Even been offered fulltime positions as a modeler for a local company but turned it down.

Why turn it down you might ask....because I don't want to be doing dev work as it doesn't really interest me anymore.

Can't say that public modding interests me either anymore so 90% of the work I do nowadays is kept interal within my VBS1 clan. The odd models out (my SCAR Armory) will however be released publicly unless I deside to sell the models before that happends, been asked by 2 different companies if I want to sell them but still haven't made my mind up.