Keymap for n00bs

I know that GRAW brought a bunch of new guys into the scene (me being one of them) so I made this keymap with all the DEFAULT keys shown on the keyboard, hope this helps some new guys and give a good visual reference to those trying to learn them.

GRAWKeyfiles_Default.jpg

And the best part is, I left all the keys on the map so that way you can add whatever keymappings you have and as more are added to the game with subsequent patches. I do have to give thanks to my friend Hag who made the base keyboard image that I used.

Cool could you post that my copy didn't come with one; and guess whos GRAW keys looks damned similar to his [GR] ones....

BA

Thanks for that ,Dewey. My copy of [GR] came with a foldout keymap that I had taped in front of my KB for at least a month before I could get the hang of all the keys.

Cool could you post that my copy didn't come with one; and guess whos GRAW keys looks damned similar to his [GR] ones....

BA

Thanks for that ,Dewey. My copy of [GR] came with a foldout keymap that I had taped in front of my KB for at least a month before I could get the hang of all the keys.

ok lessee if this works

OGRkeymapimg]p10100095jj.jpg