How about Just moded map links here to make easier to find.

hardcore

Im more than likely jumping the gun on this but why arnt all the maps that have been released on these forums in the modded map section or on the front page?. I suspect they just havnt had time to add them.. but maybe its something else?.

But just incase to make sure the maps added to the section arnt just the new ones released or arnt just ones by certain members I thought I would add links to those that Ive found. Hopefully others will add theirs to the list if they wernt "good enough" to be added.

Outside

War

Downtown

Most of these have been hosted by quite a few servers.

Thanx Uzeal,

Very puzzling indeed. I would think the first maps to hit the scene would be included. Maybe Rocky could share a comment.

Im more than likely jumping the gun on this but why arnt all the maps that have been released on these forums in the modded map section or on the front page?. I suspect they just havnt had time to add them..

Correctomundo. Adding maps is one of a little short of a trillion other tasks I have on the go at the moment. By the time I've got the download, checked the details, arranged a mirror (or two), uploaded, grabbed a screenshot, edited it to size, added it to the download entry details, that's an hour disappeared, just for adding a couple of mods to the database. All when I have a new game sitting on my desktop begging me to play it :whistle:

So it is just time folks, no favouritism.

Thanks for the summary of links, they will be added ASAP.

How about we just post all mod map download links on 1 post to make easier to find and post comments about them on main page. Wouldn't that be easier.

What could be easier than this?

Im more than likely jumping the gun on this but why arnt all the maps that have been released on these forums in the modded map section or on the front page?. I suspect they just havnt had time to add them..

Correctomundo. Adding maps is one of a little short of a trillion other tasks I have on the go at the moment. By the time I've got the download, checked the details, arranged a mirror (or two), uploaded, grabbed a screenshot, edited it to size, added it to the download entry details, that's an hour disappeared, just for adding a couple of mods to the database. All when I have a new game sitting on my desktop begging me to play it :whistle:

How about we just post all mod map download links on 1 post to make easier to find and post comments about them on main page. Wouldn't that be easier.

What new game

What new game

I kinda figured that... take yer time, enjoy yer new game