Coop anyone?

AW Shinobi

So, I wanna play some coop on this game and don't just wanna play with randoms.

Who wants some fun?

I have Teamspeak and Ventrilo.

i was thinking about making a post like this. i use ventrilo as it is, and have been playing co-op with a few people here and there. if you use xfire add me and say w'sup...

sn = DubStyle

workin on some graphics at the moment i'm posting, but i'd be down for some co-op in a little while ;D

Edited by DubStyle

Who wants some fun?

If you are an adult or can fool us into thinking you are...

http://www.beerdrinkingassasins.com/

We are just getting things organized but we have nightly coop games while we wait on the dedi tools like everyone else. Once the dedi tools come out, we are looking at two coop servers and atleast one other MP type. We are recruiting older people and most of the members are 30s-40s, personality and tactics over mad skillz. ;) What this means is the maturity level is typically higher than what you normally find and we all have jobs and money so our servers will be the best!

Edited by bhh_

Who wants some fun?

If you are an adult or can fool us into thinking you are...

http://www.beerdrinkingassasins.com/

We are just getting things organized but we have nightly coop games while we wait on the dedi tools like everyone else. Once the dedi tools come out, we are looking at two coop servers and atleast one other MP type. We are recruiting older people and most of the members are 30s-40s, personality and tactics over mad skillz. ;) What this means is the maturity level is typically higher than what you normally find and we all have jobs and money so our servers will be the best!

:thumbsup: Sounds like a winner to me. Good job and good luck.I wonder if I can get the rest of my clan to understand why we do not need the 15 to 19 crowed in our group. We just resently voted to raise the age limit to 18, but even then man you run into some real whineasses.... late 20's and up is what I would like to see us go too. :wacko:

Edited by Stormin

Who wants some fun?

Your problems solved matey..

Go over to www.cellx.co.uk and sign up to the forums.

You will then get free TeamSpeak full access

Then come on with us and have some coop fun

Dogs

Great, thanks for all the replies guys!

As for your clan bhh, sorry, but I'm already in a clan. But I would love to play with you guys anyways. I hate those toddlers that run around and just gun at everything. I mean, sure, we're supposed to kill them - but you could at least wait for the rest of the group to get your six, right?

I'm working all weekend, so I'll be checking these places out next week!

Great, thanks for all the replies guys!

As for your clan bhh, sorry, but I'm already in a clan. But I would love to play with you guys anyways. I hate those toddlers that run around and just gun at everything. I mean, sure, we're supposed to kill them - but you could at least wait for the rest of the group to get your six, right?

I'm working all weekend, so I'll be checking these places out next week!

AW,

Come and check us out we don't have any toddlers just a bunch of older guys kicking some butt.

Edited by Shadow40*BDA*

• 2 weeks later...