laser beam

gmc2k2

in the ps2 version of ghost recon theres a function by pressing the right thumbstick it shoots a laser beam on the floor and wherever you shot it on the floor the other team will come to it. is this feature on the xbox version i cant seem to find it

in the ps2 version of ghost recon theres a function by pressing the right thumbstick it shoots a laser beam on the floor and wherever you shot it on the floor the other team will come to it. is this feature on the xbox version i cant seem to find it

Er no....I think you'll find that's Star Wars....

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Well i'm not shure bout that but my theroy is that just iscase one team gets all KIA or pinned down then they second group can help out...I never do that though...Every time I rent it I never play that...I always play online and for the X-Box version when you press the right thumbstick it to scope in or out...Back to the Alpha and Brovo thing...Does PS2 have the thing where you press one of the left triggers or some button that puts up a map? Cause if you do and you at the very top what I used to do is I would command team Brovo to an objective place and I would follow them so it is kinda of like just going out as JUST team Alpha or JUST team Brovo but with 6 people. But when all of them die, then you get no more men...I think that it gets the missions done quicker. But thats only my strat. 'Cause when your running then usually one of your team mates someone starts shooting at a Georgian or Russian Rebel then you can keep going and take on whats up ahead and then the rest of the team will either follow you or keep on going. It's a good start but I know almost all the levels off by heart e.g. where the rebels are so I really dun even need to do that :D