First Patch out NOW - 1.06

Grin explain why i get this error message:

Sat May 13 19:39:30 2006

Crash in application version: grpcrc1.06

data\lib\managers\areamanager.dsf(-1): cant find member: activate in type <void>

SCRIPT STACK

data\lib\managers\worldmanager.dsf(0)

data\lib\setups\setup.dsf(0)

data\levels\mission04\mission04.dsf(0)

=====================================

@ NEIL_1821

THIS POST SHOULD BE IN Tech Support Forum !!!

http://www.ghostrecon.net/forums/index.php?showforum=133

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive got a semi midrange pc for this game. 9800xt 256mb, athlon 3000+, 1 gig system ram, 400mhz fsb. i run the game on mostly low settings with medium textures cuz i cant stand the low res ones. but even with low textures, i get mouse lag, it gets a bit worse with medium textures. This is GRAW specific, its fine in every other game i play, and even in the GRAW menus. In game though i get about a half second mouse lag. Any tips would be helpful, but mostly i just wanted to get it out there, that my midrange pc gets mouselag on this game, and i really need it fixed, can't really aim well this way.

ok please i've read this thread from front and back and re-installed my game about 4 times now with differant versions of the patch.... CAN SOMEONE PLEASE POINT ME INTO THE RIGHT DIRECTION why my game is not working after installing the patch?!?!?!!?!?

please reply

Well, what do you see? It starts up? Errors? You downloaded the game from Direct2Drive?

i don't see anything... the game installs fine and works.. then i install the patch and when i double click to start the game it gives me an hour glass for about 5seconds then nothing happens