Even just an OPTION to respawn in co-op?

Am I missing something, or is "Protect The Teamleader" the only real co-op mode?

Everything is solved by simply adding OPTIONS:

- Teamleader dies = game over (ON/OFF)

- Respawns (NONE / # PER PLAYER / # WHOLE TEAM / UNLIMITED)

- Respawn Location (BEGINNING OF LEVEL / LAST CHECKPOINT / AT TEAM LEADER)

If people WANT to play with uber realism or WANT the game to end if the team leader dies, then fine! But if people want a little more give, where they can die X amount of times and respawn at the beginning, at the teamleader's location, whatever, I think they should be able to. If people want unlimited respawns so they can run n gun a little without the whole game ending if they die -- if that is their fun factor -- then it should be an OPTION.

Even Ghost Recon 1 had this, and it meant hours and hours of co-op play for my friends and I. We can't even play this die-once-and-it's-over style.

I've seen some wishlists that address the whole teamleader/game over thing, but I think at least SOME respawn options (for those of us who at the very least want to play it like GR1) added in a patch would be a HUGE improvement for usability.

Many threads on this subject already but 1000 more might get the point across to them.

Am I missing something, or is "Protect The Teamleader" the only real co-op mode?

If people WANT to play with uber realism or WANT the game to end if the team leader dies, then fine! But if people want a little more give, where they can die X amount of times and respawn at the beginning, at the teamleader's location, whatever, I think they should be able to. If people want unlimited respawns so they can run n gun a little without the whole game ending if they die -- if that is their fun factor -- then it should be an OPTION.

Even Ghost Recon 1 had this, and it meant hours and hours of co-op play for my friends and I. We can't even play this die-once-and-it's-over style.

I've seen some wishlists that address the whole teamleader/game over thing, but I think at least SOME respawn options (for those of us who at the very least want to play it like GR1) added in a patch would be a HUGE improvement for usability.

im with you all the way.... :thumbsup:

Agreed Options are always good!

And good programmers always allow for options.

Seems to me GRIN has some good programmers and I STILL have faith and can't wait till july.

(if that is enough time to address this issue)