Two problems

WP33

Anyone else seeing enemies "dance" or warp on you? This a main reason I stopped playing Blackhawk Down, as it just got too ridiculous to deal with anymore. Last night, and not for the first time, I was noticing enemies running, and began firing. Literally, the enemies would then either bounce backwards or ahead, or whatever, generally making me miss them. The "dancing" effect if you will, many times with the enemy following the same path he just had a second before. Wouldn't happen every time, and I haven't isolated the circumstances for it, but it's going to be an issue if this is something that keeps occuring.

Number two, got my new PC up and running, got the top notch graphics card, blah blah blah. However. Now I am getting intermittent, momentary flickering, like the desktop is flashing through. It's not constant, as I said, but enough of a issue where it's noticible, and frankly it's making me angry, as I didn't spend the kind of dough on the PC to get these problems. Anyone else getting the flickering as well? Curious as to what could be causing that.

I believe the flicker of the desktop is related to refresh rates/resolution and IIRC Game res/refresh needs to be different than Desktop?

I am probably wrong, but I'm sure someone more knowledgable will come along shortly

Makes sense. I'll give it a try tonight to see if that does the trick. Good idea, and thanks. Perhaps that might clean up some the "dancing badguys", though I think that perhaps that's an issue due to playing with Gordo. He must've scripted it that way just for me. :rofl:

the dancing is desync, not lag. and the other issue is probably, maybe, due to having the same refresh rate on desktop and game. but it may also be a g/card issue. are you all patched up mate. i get it at times, and then i dont so i dont know what causes it to be honest

cheers......