What Song Are You Listening To?

Sup

Do you Try or just Post? Tick all that apply, but be sensible!  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ian Van Dahl feat. Annemie Coenen - "I'll Be Your Inspiration (DJ Re-Con Remix)"

And before you ask, DJ Re-Con is the same guy as the earlier mentioned MC Re-Con. The guy is a DJ and an MC. This is quite common in the hardcore music scene - Storm and Ethos are also both DJ's and MC's too.

Coming up it's:

Breeze & Styles -"Please Save Me (Sy & Unknown Remix)"

Hixxy & MC Storm - "Just Accept It (2006 Remix)"

Hardccore - I go out every single weekend and rave,

I work nine 'til five during the week, but that's ###### mate.

I do what I do at the weekends.

Just because I go to raves, don't mean I'm a ######ing drug addict Does it? NO!!!!

Because I'm a raver, not a ######ing drug addict....

Why oh why can't you just accept it,

I'm a raver not a ######ing drug addict,

Yeah that's right, I go to raves, I really like it,

Leave me alone, it's my life, I think you're sorted!

Yeah Storm you got it right, tell 'em like it is, teach 'em about stereotyping bud! Respect!

I'm listening through an exclusive "re-remix" by myself. I've aptly named it "Nightmare On Sesame Street." It starts out with the 1992 remix of the Sesame Street main theme (by Smart-E & Luna-C). And then I bring in the riff and other elements from "Nightmare" (by Breeze & Styles feat. MC WhizzKid).

"Nightmares, they come in the dead of the night. While you're sleeping, they'll be creeping on through, ready in disguise."

Heh, well it seems Take Productions are very interested in my audio work (and Squad_E's audio work too). My remix of the Postman Pat theme tune will soon be hosted at the Take Productions website (some of Squad_E's work is already hosted there).

@Squad_E, if you read this, jump on over to the other forums and have a look.... I have been assigned as an offical member of Take Productions now.

I'm just listening through the latest build of my Postman Pat remix - now featuring audio clips from that explicit never released Postman Pat episode.

Happy Hardcore - The Chicken Dance

Followed By..

Happy Hardcore - Coolio - Gangsta's paradise (remix)

And Finally...

Happy Hardcore - Eminem Without Me (remix)

nice one WD... Nice of you to finally join our crew .. Now just get a mic for Teamspeak!.. :ph34r: