What Song Are You Listening To?

Sup

Do you Try or just Post? Tick all that apply, but be sensible!  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

VA - Trance Industries Vol.1 (2006)\CD1\06_-_Alex_Coon_-_3rd_Base_(Energy_Mix)

Hey, WD!!! I recomend u to listen to this track if u never heard it before! I hope you'll not be disapointed! :thumbsup:

Edited by SOPMOD

VA - Trance Industries Vol.1 (2006)\CD1\06_-_Alex_Coon_-_3rd_Base_(Energy_Mix)

Hey, WD!!! I recomend u to listen to this track if u never heard it before! I hope you'll not be disapointed! :thumbsup:

Dude, it's Axel Coon, you got your L and X the wrong way around. I gather that it's the Axel Coon, the Axel Coon that used to be in Scooter?

Nevertheless, the track is awesome. I'm currently listening to:

Javi Boss vs The Offspring - "The Kids Aren't Alright"

Sopmod & CC, I reccommend you check that track out, although you may find it a bit too fast for your liking.

Axel Coon - "Third Base"

@ Sopmod, I dunno, it might well be Alex. But I've only ever heard of Axel Coon and in the playlist that the link I provided is from, it's Axel. Some nice tracks in that playlist - It seems that the foreigners always choose the best tracks for their playlists while my fellow Brits choose the not so good ones.

Edited by WytchDokta

trance industries\04 - VA - Trance Industries Vol.1 (2006)\CD2\01_-_Armin_Van_Buuren_-_Sail

Axel Coon - "Third Base"

@ Sopmod, I dunno, it might well be Alex. But I've only ever heard of Axel Coon and in the playlist that the link I provided is from, it's Axel. Some nice tracks in that playlist - It seems that the foreigners always choose the best tracks for their playlists while my fellow Brits choose the not so good ones.

Pretty nice list WD!) Thanks!

Ziggy_x_-_drive_x_treme

Kicks Like A Mule - "The Bouncer (Bunter & Shimano 2007 Remix)"

Followed by:

Gordon Edge - "Compnded (Edge* 1) (Slipmatt & Bunter 2007 Remix)"

Early nineties rave music is slowly but surely coming back. At the forefront, all the old classics seem to be getting re-released with new remixes.