Mission: Afghanistan

:wall: How :wall: Do :wall: You :wall: Install :wall: Mods :wall:

It's quite easy, actually...most mods come with some sort of installer that unpacks the mod directly into your GR/mods folder. If the mod is packed with win.zip, win.rar or some other file compression tool, the safest bet is to unpack the mod into your GR/mods folder, but there's always a read-me file that explains exactly how to unpack/ install the mod. Once installed, you have to start GR and activate the mod trough options/mods buttons, then select the desired mod and hit activate button.

THX Streinger your a star :lol:

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

As promised, new screenshots are here.

Note how in the final version, inside of the caves is dark (as it's supposed to be), with cool little details like gas lamps on the floor...

screenshot 1

this screenshot is supposed to show you the sheer size of the map...you can actually pan around and don't see the horizon, it's that big!

screenshot 2

here I tried to demonstrate the statement above; the other side of the map isn't visible even trough a binoculars, its' too far away, but you can see the counter showing 400m plus there!

screenshot 3

we don't want to show you all the treats and sweets there are in this map, but this I got to show you; deep inside the cave labirinth, there's an air recycling unit. Too bad you can't hear the sound of the fan swooshing and the power station humming...(yes, the fan is rotating... :thumbsup: )

screenshot 4

ok, why can everyone else see the pics Streinger posts? the links never work for me :stupid: is it a firefox thing? help! from what you guys are saying, this stuff sounds great...

Sorry JTF-2 but it's not a Firefox problem (It works great for me). Point is that the images host Streinger and I have chosen, although very reliable, is very slow so you have to wait the download of the image :(

ok, why can everyone else see the pics Streinger posts? the links never work for me :stupid: is it a firefox thing? help! from what you guys are saying, this stuff sounds great...

Sorry JTF-2 but it's not a Firefox problem (It works great for me). Point is that the images host Streinger and I have chosen, although very reliable, is very slow so you have to wait the download of the image :(

oh, ok, I see. Thanks Giwex. Is there somewhere in Firefox where i can set how long before the operation times out?