DTD Team Mod wep shots

I don't know, but the dust cover looks a little large, here's a reference shot that might help..

But one thing is that you all did a great job on the weapon, the scale and detail is there for sure.... :rocky:

Possibly a desert one in the works?

Edited by EricJ

I don't know, but the dust cover looks a little large, here's a reference shot that might help..

But one thing is that you all did a great job on the weapon, the scale and detail is there for sure.... :rocky:

Possibly a desert one in the works?

Hmm yeah I'm looking at the dust cover but looking at the parts that surround it on the right, left, and bottom... it's a tough call, maybe a tad lower than the ref pic.

I originally saw a desert version that one of my forum guys poted, and I think Whisper's making that texture so I just started playing around and ended up with the woodland one. There's more desert camo'd weps in the team mod than wood, and there's more wood maps, so I wanted to balance it some. I really like this one though.

• 2 weeks later...

@Coco & EricJ That desert MARPAT is from militarymoron.com he painted his own Colt. Did a kickass job too, Mac made it, but I don't think he was happy with the result.

@Coco, if you want mroe woodland, I can hook it up, it's the easiest of the camo's to do? Maybe a camo patch after the release, when you decide on which textures are going to be in the final.

ScreenShot0.jpg

cob_whisp.jpg