Skin making program?

Well 'Canadian Operatives V2' is in progress; that should be a huge improvement over the previous version. Bajabravo, the author of 'Canadian Ops', released great Canadian character models, uniforms and weapons (by Piccolo) in 'Sabre Teams'. Get it here.

There are other mods too, I just can't think of any names right now.

Well 'Canadian Operatives V2' is in progress; that should be a huge improvement over the previous version. Bajabravo, the author of 'Canadian Ops', released great Canadian character models, uniforms and weapons (by Piccolo) in 'Sabre Teams'. Get it here.

There are other mods too, I just can't think of any names right now.

It's good that v2 is coming and I have Sabre Teams but didn't know about the Canadian skins in it! Thanks alot. :)

Why do all these modding tools (Adobe Paint Shop The Jasc one and 3D Studio Max) have to cost so much money?

I'm sure Photoshop Elements will be able to handle the rsb plugin (although I haven't tried). Its a great little program, but not as good as photoshop. 3D Studio Max is more expensive than a decent car because it is a simple mind blowing program, i've been using it for about a year or 2 and I still find whole new areas every day.

I must be working in the wrong industry sector if people are making 1000's pounds a day with these tools. I've got the tools, but I can't fix the engine.

Edited by magnumkp

souped up versions of 3dsmax and poser were among the programs used to make "shreck."

i wouldnt quit your day job just yet.

as reference, these guys here are total amateurs and did this just for fun using the above two programs among a slew of others ... get ready for your jaw to hit the floor hard...

http://www.crewoftwo.com/

Edited by the.ronin