Black SCAR L & H

Ive seen already a post and a few screens in this forum with a "black SCAR" skin mod, but Ive never seen a download link o0 so I created my own black SCAR Skin.

There are no credits or "copyrights" in the readme... its a free skin, you can use and publicate it without asking me...

DOWNLOAD NOW (Private Server)

DOWNLOAD NOW (Rapid share)

And here are some screens:

ccchf7.th.jpgdddsk3.th.jpg

bbbta4.th.jpgaaauq3.th.jpg

Nice. Simple, yet effective. If you want to do another one, the M8 rifles are light greyish...they need to be black as well :)

Yes, M8's are too light for my taste as well. Black or tan would have been more suitable for the defaults given the location.

Also, a lot of the weapons such as the M9 pistol, look too shiny. Like they've been coated with a gloss or something. I think the M9 could use a better black texture like the SCARs you did...hmm... :thumbsup:

*Done...

The M8 is much more difficult to texture then the SCAR but I think it looks okay.

As you can see on the screenshots the Aimpointer is brighter then the rest of the weapon, I really dont know why ^^ the Texture is dark as the other Parts... while playing you dont notice the difference...

DOWNLOAD NOW (Private Server)

DOWNLOAD NOW (Rapid Share)

bbbbho8.th.jpgaaaasx0.th.jpg

ccccbk4.th.jpgddddft8.th.jpg

*Done...

The M8 is much more difficult to texture then the SCAR but I think it looks okay.

As you can see on the screenshots the Aimpointer is brighter then the rest of the weapon, I really dont know why ^^ the Texture is dark as the other Parts... while playing you dont notice the difference...

That's because the Aimpointer is it's own seperate texture.

But it does look nice though :thumbsup:

Edited by EricJ

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...