the "Ghost Recon Forever" Dedicated Server

ApexMods

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only suggestion for the week is Centcom. So 0:00 utc tonight I will load centcom onto the server. There is two patches to the mod so make sure you download and install those also. Mod can be downloaded here http://www.ghostrecon.net/files2/index.php?act=view&id=538 Several lines up from the download button on the page are the 2 patches, grab both those and install also.

So, Zazel, Saker, Jeza, Riley... everyone... how a bout a nice round of co-op tonight, eh? Remember, "Mods & Co-Op Sunday" starts tonight at 0:00 UTC with CENTCOM as our mod of the week (all update patches applied). I'll definitely try to set aside a couple of hours for this! See you on the battlefield! :thumbsup:

So, Zazel, Saker, Jeza, Riley... everyone... how a bout a nice round of co-op tonight, eh? Remember, "Mods & Co-Op Sunday" starts tonight at 0:00 UTC with CENTCOM as our mod of the week (all update patches applied). I'll definitely try to set aside a couple of hours for this! See you on the battlefield! :thumbsup:

I will see if I can join in this evening UTC -6 hrs ;)

Had a good round last night with bhdollysheep, 9ms tinker, 9ms woody, saker, me, and some regulars. Listed those cause of new people showing up. Had like 5 on comms, ts3 not mumble. But it was a good time.

Tinker, Woody & DollytheSheep play teams well and will work thru maps slow & low..... needless to say precision teamwork.

Sorry I had to run after only a couple of games, but 2:30 AM was coming early for work! :(

Best Regards,

Saker

Due to serious technical problems the server is down until further notice. We wait for collocation tech support to address the issue, but it will probably take several days to resolve this. Sorry for the inconvenience.

As this weekend was really a bit of a mess, with the server being down for so long and all, I suggest we will use CENTCOM again next weekend to give the mod another go. Would also be fair to people who downloaded this huge mod specifically for this weekend and had no chance to play it yet.

I think we shouldnt have any mods on, especially on weekends since there are no players on to play with them. I myself cant even bother to download any of them and I think lots of people think the same.

I think just the opposite....

I don't see any reason not to have different mods running, it breaks up the same-old same-old.

Open up your horizons draxy....see the world so to speak!

Download a mod and enjoy something new.

My God, how boring is it to never do anything different!

Just Say'in..............

I think we shouldnt have any mods on, especially on weekends since there are no players on to play with them. I myself cant even bother to download any of them and I think lots of people think the same.

If you cannot be "bothered" to download any mods then you cannot play on this server in the weekends. Simple. Because this server is for people who actually care enough about Ghost Recon to "bother" downloading one of the hundreds of mods now and then to give it a try. These mods extend the life of Ghost Recon and its fan community. Without mods the game would have died long ago, without mods this community would have faded away, and without mods the "Ghost Recon Forever" server certainly wouldn't be here.